Affection for color and buying influence for some manufactures and retail companies is prioritized

indah_hai 19 / 38 4  
Colour is a powerful tool that is used to great effect by manufactures and retail companies when they try to sell us something. In fact, many of the purchasing decisions we make are partly or largely influenced by colour. How true is this statement? How much does colour influence us when we buy something?

Affection for color and buying influence for some manufactures and retail companies is prioritized. Although it is true for some critics, I would argue that quality and popular brand sides are more influential.

It is argued that the color effect plays main role in the will of buying among the customers. This comment has been analized by researchers how the prediction of improving selling in women wear in a shopping mall. A branded company named Logo, for instance, which has been popular with quality and the high price faced that the woman jeans have been sold cheaper in the fake markets. Logo looks this view not as thread of decreasing the company, because company found that some cheap jeans can be looked from the quality, and it is embarrassing for woman to have the fake jeans.

Undoubtedly, the bright color could deliver customers to happy feeling of shopping. It is because certain colour is believed such a treatment influencing buyers especially to mothers and girls. In the online selling like lazada.com, for instance, predicted that their selling would not perform as popular as nowadays due to competitors in the shopping mall, but colorful and looked like a luxury good, lazada.com is accepted and popular due to their stylish colour. In reverse, I believe that quality and popular brand are essential more than colour power.

In conclusion, although colour has great influence to customer, but manufactures and retail companies should consider quality and popularity of products.
putri22 33 / 33 5  
It is argued that the color effect plays main role in the will of buyinga willingness to buy among the customers.

A branded company named Logo, for instance, which has been popular with quality and the high price faced that the woman jeans have been sold cheaper in the fake markets. Logo looks this view not as thread of decreasing the company, because company found that some cheap jeans can be looked from the quality, and it is embarrassing for woman to have the fake jeans.

(suggestion to make the sentences better:)
A branded company named Logo, for instance, which has been popular with their product's quality and the high price faced that their product of women's jeans have been imitated and sold cheaper in other markets. However, this trend does not bother Logo because the imitation product can be recognized by the quality and it is embarrassing for woman to wear Logo jeans which is not original.

Home / Writing Feedback / Affection for color and buying influence for some manufactures and retail companies is prioritized