AGE GAP IN RELATIONSHIPS IS AN OBSTACLE

carito15 4 / 5  
Love is a beautiful feeling, especially if you can find true love. People have preferences as regards the person they would like to share their lives with. Some people pay attention to the personality, while others focus on the personal appearence. What cannot be deny is that in a couple we have to learn how to manege differences in order to remain close through time. Nervertheless, there is an issue imposible to overcame: age gap. Couples who have a wide age gap between them will not stand the test of time.

To start with, there are different stages in life and each stage is usually accompanied by a goal or objective. In that case, a girl who has just begun her degree course and whose partner is twenty five years older, may find him less motivated or enthusiastic as regards her achievements. While she has to stay at home studying for her next mid-term, he may be looking forward to relaxing and travelling around the world.

Moreover, the dream of most women is to start a family. When the age gap is wide between the couple, this dream becomes a nightmare. Elderly men usually have children from previous marriages and they are not willing to start again changing diapers or giving the bottle feed. Whta is more, there are other considerations as well, such as siblings who may feel jealous nad evoke a nagging feeling on the new baby and the rest of the family.

As I said before, a wide age gap becomes an obstacle when talking about couples. During life we have different stages and goals and in order to accomplish them we need the support of our partner. If a couple do not work in the same direction to achieve its goals, it is impossible to andure over time.
AndreiLyskov 2 / 5  
endure* instead of andure. other then that looks good
Love is a beautiful feeling, especially if you can find true love.

... exactly :D

People have preferences as regards the person they would like to share their lives with.

People have preferences as to the person they would like to share their lives with.

Some people pay attention to the personality, while others focus on the personal appearence.

well.... personality includes appearance too, but it really does not give the picture of one's characteristics. I think you better deal it with character and appearance. They seem more distinct from one another.

What cannot be deny

what cannot be denied

What cannot be deny is that in a couple we have to learn how to manege differences in order to remain close through time.

However, what is most important for a couple is that managing their differences while maintaing their relationship in peace and harmony.

Home / Writing Feedback / AGE GAP IN RELATIONSHIPS IS AN OBSTACLE