do you agree that advertising is the most important cause of unhealthy eating habits?

robust 2 / 4  
The majority of people contend that advertising is the thumb criminal to be blamed, just for the simple reason that it lead to unhealthy eating habits. As far as I am concerned, an accumulating number of reasons are real triggers to bad eating habits and advertising is absolutely not the biggest one, namely, the great pressure from heavy work load; the mislead from fashionable trend; and the emotional depress from frustration... ...

The ever-change society comes with busy life style, which decrease limited time of entertainment and create an atmosphere of high pressure, thus, teenagers and youths don't have any time to do exercise and prone to have a bad appetite. The great pressure makes people tired both physical and psychological. When go back home from company, they don't have energy and mood to prepare a balanced and nutritional dinner. What's more, to improve working efficiency, white-collars always take fast food as their best choice because having a good meal may consume a lot of treasure time, while the fast food is more convenient and time-saving. With great pressure; tense working schedule and lacking of exercise, terrible eating habits are formed easily.

Apart from the reason mentioned along, the misleading from fashion is also a convinced reason. As everyone knows, superstars and idols generally possess a boned sense body especially in female. This phenomenon form an ideology in their groupies that skin and bones is the fashion trend that should be followed. Therefore, a sea of children and youths try to losing weight by all kind of ways, say, keeping diet; taking drugs and eating low energy food only. However, the fans ignore the bad influence on their bodies, for instance, malnutrition; weak immunity and feeble body.

Challenge and adversity are unavoidable in our daily life, such as an end of a relationship, fail to get promotion or fail to pass an important examination. Some pessimistic and sentimental people may feel frustrate and lack the brave to challenge the difficulties. Consequently, the common way to remove the annoyed feeling is drinking over dose alcohol, and eating snacks without limited. By the paralysis of alcohol and the pleasure from delicious snacks, people forget the cruel reality temporarily. However, this method has no merits but many demerits, to illustrate, difficulties and problems can't be resolved radically and we may suffer severe diseases say, alcohol liver, obesity and hypertension.

To sum these up, we can definitely consider that unhealthy eating habits are result from various factors, advertising is definitely not the most important one.
farina 11 / 25  
just for the simple reason that it leads to unhealthy eating habits.

an accumulating number of reasons are the real triggers to bad eating habits

The ever-changeing society comes with busy life style, which decreasesthe limited time ofavailable for entertainment and creates an atmosphere of high pressure,

he great pressure makes people tired both physicaly and psychologicaly . When people go home from work

possess a boned sense body especially in female.????

This phenomenon form an ideology in their groupie s that skin and bones isare the fashion trend that should be followed. Therefore, a sea of children and youths try to losinglose weight by all kind of ways, saylike , keeping dietstrict dieting , taking drugs and eating low energy food only. However, the fans ignore the bad influence on their bodies, for instance, malnutrition; weak immunity and feeble body.

Some pessimistic and sentimental people may feel frustrated and lack themay not be brave enough to
face the difficult challenges the difficulties

. Consequently, the common way to remove the annoyed feeling is drinking over dose of alcohol, and eating snacks without limitedlimits . By the paralysis of alcohol and the pleasure from delicious snacks, people forget the cruel reality temporarily. However, this method has no merits but many demerits, to illustrate, difficulties and problems can't be resolved radically and we may suffer with severe diseases saylike , alcoholic liver, obesity and hypertension

To sum these up, we can definitely consider that unhealthy eating habits are the results fromof various factors, advertising is definitely not the most important one.

please do not use ; when you are breaking the sentence use coma
farina 11 / 25  
This phenomenon formhas become an ideology in
OP robust 2 / 4  
Thank you very much, I am a novice, and always pay less attention on english grammar, you help me a lot.
goku123 8 / 16  
in terms of the essay structure, the last paragraph should be longer. Only one sentence could not be consider a paragraph.
nawal 2 / 2  
I think after the suggestion it would look grate!
OP robust 2 / 4  
thank you for your brief suggestion.

Home / Writing Feedback / do you agree that advertising is the most important cause of unhealthy eating habits?