I agree, that the aircraft can make human avoid the impact of air pollution on the earth.

mymelody 1 / -  
Restricting air travel is the only way to prevent air pollution.
Do you agree or disagree?

Currently, some people think that traveling by air transportation can decrease the number of air pollution on the earth. Personally, I agree with the statement that the air travel is the only way to prevent the air pollution.

For some people around the world, traveling by the air transportation can help the earth to cut the number of pollution. This is because the most of the air pollution problems have come from gas dismissal from human's activities on the earth. For example, the gas emission from vehicles exhaust and deforestation are the main problems of air pollution. As a result, there is not enough fresh air for human to breathe on earth and they prefer to travel using the air craft so they can avoid the bad impact of air pollution. There is no doubt that traveling by air planes is the best choices for human to protect them from air pollution problems.

However, it does not mean that this transportation is not pulling out their gas emission from their muffler. The air crafts also use fuel oil that can produce the emission of carbon dioxide and pull them to the atmosphere have a negative impact on human's respiratory system. This incident is not directly affected to human because there is a long distance from airplane tracks to human's life on earth. And the effect of this event may be perceived by human in the future. There is no doubt that using air transportation can make people free from the air pollution problems.

All in all, I agree with the statement that aircraft can make human avoid the impact of air pollution on the earth. However, it does not mean the air crafts are not pulling out their gas emission to the air although the effect is not perceived directly to humans.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Goldie..
These are my view of point about your essay. Meet my notes and deal with them.

some people think that traveling by air transportation can decrease the number of air pollution on the earth

It is really different with the statement. You cannot include an opposite statement for the introduction paragraph.

the air travel is the only way to prevent the air pollution.

Your score can fall down because you did not paraphrase the statement. This matter relates to lexical resources in band descriptors. Please, call your attention to paraphrasing.

For some people around the world, traveling by the air transportation can help the earth to cut the number of pollution.

You really want to explain like that. Make you sure that what you write is what you mind. I think traveling by the air transportation can increase the percentage of pollution, not reverse.

There is no doubt that using air transportation can make people free from the air pollution problems.

This is the same case. I think you have got the point of the question. It is so far of the prompts give. You have explained out of the topic.

Please, you rewrite this question.

Note: I suggest you provide the time for 5-10 minutes to understand the question and conduct brainstorming.

Keep writing
GOOD LUCK
:D

Home / Writing Feedback / I agree, that the aircraft can make human avoid the impact of air pollution on the earth.