Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to truly relax and reduce stress

wuyawen 1 / -  

The best way to truly relax and reduce stress is to spend time alone

Life is often compared as spring, which needs stress to achieve goals, but will also be ruined under too much stress. It has been an important topic about how to relax ourselves when facing too much stress. In my opinion, the best way to truly relax and reduce stress is to spend time alone. Spending time alone benefits us a lot on organizing our thoughts, resting our body and feeding us cheap thrills.

Spending time alone offering us a quiet space to organize our minds. Our daily life is often filled with so much work to do and so many interactions with different people, and actually these may mess up our mind and cause a lot of stress. Since nobody knows us better than us, having some time alone and reflect on ourselves can help us have a clear point of view to see things happened recently and make us feel more comfortable to handle problems.

Spending time alone is also a great chance to rest our body. Stress will not only give us spiritual pain but also physical pain, and sometimes we feel powerless to manage our life is because our body really need a rest while we are too busy to notice that. Spend time alone so that you don't need to care about other people's feelings and you will know that your body is calling for a rest. After your body is totally rested, you will feel more capable to solve tough problems spiritually and physically, and finally reduce our stress.

It's important to have some cheap thrills to relax, and spending time alone will not make us feel embarrassed to do that. When you are alone, you can dance to the music even if you can't catch the beat, and you can watch soap opera with nobody around criticizing you. When you are alone, you don't have to care evaluations from outside and just let you be you. It feels so good to have cheap thrills alone and make us feel a lot more relaxed.

To conclude, comparing to spending time with other people, spending time alone guaranteed us a quiet and safe place to organize our thoughts, rest our body and feel free to have cheap thrills. With all these methods to deal with stress, we can be more competent to handle problems and manage our life.
Hanna186 3 / 6  
If were you, I would write my introduction as bellow:
How to reduce stress is always a heat topic as it significantly impact to human life. It is believed that THE BEST WAY TO TRULY RELAX AND REDUCE STRESS IS TO SPEND TIME ALONE. From my point of view I totally agree with this view.

you can replace "spending time alone" by " being alone"
You have changed the prompt discussion parameters. That means, you did not understand the prompt discussion instructions. This essay will receive an overall failing score because of it. You were asked to agree or disagree with the given statement. Instead, you discussed the importance of relaxing in terms of reducing stress instead. Your restatement is incorrect and will be given a failing TA score because of it. Once you have a failing TA score, you will find it extremely difficult to pull up the rest of the scoring rubic to achieve a passing mark. To pass this test, you have to first, properly understand the given topic and the discussion instructions. Second, you have to present a discussion based on the given discussion requirements and supplied reasons. This essay does not accurately restate the given prompt nor give a proper response to the given discussion question. Therefore, the format for the discussion that was used is incorrect and not applicable to the provided discussion topic.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to truly relax and reduce stress