Do you agree or not, that hobbies give more sense of satisfaction when they are more difficult?

trantuyenufl 1 / -  

Some people believe that hobbies need to be difficult to be enjoyable

Hobbies are believed to be hard so that they can be enjoyable. In my viewpoint, I'm not in agreement with this idea.
The first reason is that people have a variety of interests which depend on their personalities. Some get used to a hectic lifestyle and therefore they have considerable demands for demanding and challenging experiences. The harder the hobbies are, the more excited they feel. Meanwhile, others prefer a more easy and slow style of living which means that they want something predictable and not tough to achieve. So they have simple but not less fun hobbies. For example, I'm the second type and my hobby is reading books. Despite being straightforward, it broadens my horizon as well as gives me a sense of accomplishment when finishing a book. In contrast, my brother is the first type and has a passion for information technology. This requires a high level of knowledge and experience so he has to work really hard.

In addition to the above reason, difficult and easy hobbies are equally pleasurable for different reasons. The majority has a big effect on a person. one can be keen on an activity because it gains popularity while others cross it off their bucket list as their friends do. Moreover, those who are economical would rather take up free of charge leisures. some people even put an activity on their bucket list to be the same as their idols. Case in point, music is not one's cup of tea but when he becomes a fan of a singer, he will find songs more interesting and maybe try to be a singer, regardless of challenges.

In conclusion, I disagree with the idea that hobbies give more sense of satisfaction when they are more difficult since they play a vital role in our life though tough or easy.
The prompt restatement is not altered enough in terms of keywords and thought reference fron the original. It needs to be changed a bit more in terms of sentence structure to be accepted as a paraphrased statement. The opinion sponte is partially correct only. This is a measured or degree response essay. Yes, it is based on an agree v disagree format. However, it requires an emotional representation of the writer's support of the opinion. The essay will recieve a partial TA score as the response format is still only partially correct in presentation format. The paragraph also fails to represent q complete paragraph. That should be presented within 3-5 sentences. 1-2 sentences is only a partial paragraph.

The conclusion should follow the same format. Seperate the sentences by idea or topic. One sentence each.
Yanti 3 / 8  
when I read your writing, only explain 2 reasons why disagree that statement , make more strong explanation for sure
geniavf 2 / 2  
For this essay, are there any limits to maximal words? If not, then in addition to providing an explanation of hobbies, I think it would be very useful if you add for scientific reasons to this essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you agree or not, that hobbies give more sense of satisfaction when they are more difficult?