Agree/Disagree? Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends

alexcripton 1 / 1 2  
Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that students are more influenced by their teachers, but many others have a different idea that students are mostly influenced by their friends. As far as I am concerned, I disagree that teachers are more effective to students rather than friends because of two supporting factors including time and age.

The first important aspect to point out is that students spend plenty of time with their friends and it causes them to live with each other. I mean that students will form study groups to gather information and conduct their projects. Furthermore they will plan many entertaining sport activities such as mountain climbing which makes them socialize with friends. Indeed, they possibly get influenced by their friends while they are spending time with them. In contrast, we see that students rarely talk to their teachers outside the classroom and this will prevent students from being influenced by their teachers.

The second reason which I want to discuss is about the age similarity between friends. Because friends regularly are living in the same age, they have common interests and concerns in their daily life. I believe that they develop a friendly relationship due to common interest which will allow them to share ideas and concerns with each other. For example, my brother has some true friends that he can fully trust them in his difficulties and whenever he has a problem in his personal life he tries to find an appropriate solution by sharing his problem with friends.

All in all, I think that many students are influenced by their friends since they live together for many hours each day, and they have similar interests and concerns due to their same age. So, we find out the reason which makes parents and other scientist to pay great attention toward developing friendship abilities in students in order to prepare them get ready for real life.
ramshah 11 / 27 5  
I believe that they develop a friendly relationship because of common interests

You'd better use more examples and words so that your essay has at least 300 words.
tarbiat 3 / 6  
alexcripton
which makes them socialize
which makes them socialized
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
As far as I am concerned, I disagree that teachers are more effective to students rather than friends because of two supporting factors including time and age.

As far as I am concerned, I disagree that teachers have more influence than peers on children.
I feel you should stop at making your thesis statement. It is good to have the thesis statement as the last sentence of your introduction.

The first important aspect to point out is that students spendplenty ofmore time with their friends than with others and it causes them to livebecome very close with each other.

while they are spending time with them

while they are spending time together.
Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that students are more influenced by their teachers, but many others have a different idea that students are mostly influenced by their friends

This is the background of the issue. It's nicer if you have a hook before this part.
OP alexcripton 1 / 1 2  
Thank You All
Your suggestions were absolutely helpful, specially those by Pahan and Dumi.

Home / Writing Feedback / Agree/Disagree? Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends