TOEFL: do you agree that technology helps students learn more and faster?

shanbalook 1 / 1  
Although some people oppose technology helps student to learn more and quick I fully agree with it. Forms of technology like computers and internet made the information more accessible and available in different forms. Also by using the technology learning proccess can be more interesting for students.

Student can find huge amount of relted information and material by a simple search. No matter what topic they are interested, there are unbelevable resourses available on the net. It is enough to enter a keyword to search engines like google to have all the necessary information.

In addition using technology can help student to learn in their own suitable way. Every student has different preferences for learning. Some learn better by reading, some learn better by lisening and some learn better by visualizing. Now a days it is possible for teachers to provide student with sutable materials in different formats. They are no longer limmited to the text books.

More than all, computers and internet can prepare an interactive learning that is much more interesting. There are lots of softwares thet helps teachers to make the classes more fun. students can learn during playing by thhe software, they can have some competitions, they can helps out each other to learn better. And all of these are possible with a really cheap way.

I believe that correct and productive using of technology can defenetley conteribute to a better learning.
kevman 1 / 10  
contribute to -- take out 'a' -- better learning ( or add experience at the end)

I believe that correct and productive use of technology

You need to use the spell checker on your computer before you post it here IMO
sobin 12 / 24  
Although some people oppose technology helps student to learn more and quick I fully agree with it.

eventhough,technologies help students to learn more faster and quicker,some people hesitate to agree with it.

Forms of technologyies like computers and internet.... the
information

Also by using the technology learning proccess can be more interesting for students

apart from this,learning process can be more intersted with the use of medias...

Student can find huge amount of relted information and material by a simple search. No matter what topic they are interested, there are unbeli evable resourses available on the net. It is enough to enter a keyword to search engines like google to have all the necessary information.

.
hi ,
i have tried to correct some of the grammer n spelling mistakes in your essay..:-)
i think u must recheck your essay before uploading...bcz most of the spelling errors are due to incorrect typing..it will be better if u use a spell checker(i received similar advice from EF.Kevin:-)

n if you try to use more words like moreover,furthermore,infact..etc will help to create a link between the sentences..
all the very best for your exams:-)
shhzbch 1 / 2  
Hi.
Now a days nowadays it is possible for teachers to provide student with sutable materials in different formats

In addition, I think your essay is too short. I think to get high marks in your essay in TOELF, you'd better write 400 to 500 hundred words.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL: do you agree that technology helps students learn more and faster?