Do you agree to "Watching Television is bad for children"?

lucidmanner 2 / 6  
"Watching Television is bad for children" agree or disagree? Please check it

Television plays very important role in our lives, and it is also main source of entertainment. We watch TV whenever we are free, or sometimes while working, and learn many things from it. As the TV is used in our daily life, it broadcasts many live events and news which educate us in many ways. But, sometimes children watch those programmes on TV which should not meant to be viewed by child's age group and have many negative impacts on their lives.

Firstly, i believe that many children who watch TV for long hours, have many negative impacts on their health such as they may weak their eye-sight at young age. In fact, these children should spend most of their time playing and studying, which would give them better result later and keep them healthy as well. If these children keep wasting their precious time watching TV for long hours instead studying, it may affect their school result & consequently, they may not be able to opt desired career options or courses. Secondly, Many children tend to follow their favorite actors or actress and imitate them by wearing same cloths, following same attitude and try to speak same languages. This becomes more worse when they watch any action movies and perform same actions at home, which might injure them or change their behavior toward other people.

However, Children who watch TV should be properly supervised by parents. It becomes the responsibility of parents to ask their children about what type of programmes they watch and they should try to analyse that what impact does it has on their child. In addition, if possible they should allocate their children's time in such a way that they concentrate more on study, which enable them to perform well into exams.

In nutshell, i believe that it is true that TV teaches us many things, but it also show many inappropriate programmes, which have various negative impact on their lives suchas it make their eye-sight weak, changes their behavior and waste time. Parents should be vigilant all the time about their children and make sure they are not watching any inappropriate movies or programmes.
...on TV which should not meant to be viewed by child's age group and have many negative impacts on their lives.

or...

...on TV which are not meant to be viewed by child's age group and have many negative impacts on their lives.

...children who watch TV for long hours (no comma necessary here) have many negative impacts on their health; for example, they may...

No need to capitalize "children" here: However, Children children who watch TV...

This is great, you write without many errors at all!
OP lucidmanner 2 / 6  
Thanks EF_Kevin and thinhtvdhtm for correcting my essay. i appreciate you for spending your precious time. I know i make many gramatical mistakes but i dont know to write flawless essay.

Thanks a lot

Regards

lucidmanner
OP lucidmanner 2 / 6  
Children should begin a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and example to support your position.

Learning a foreign language today has many advantagees. people who are familier with the foreign languages can easily get jobs, and it also helps them to communicate with people of other countries. Many schools and Institute impart education in foreign language,say English, with a view that if children learn English at an early age then they would not face any language barrier because English today is considered as common language worldwide an all business, trade and commerce. Children at young age are also very creative and they learn new language very quickly because they repeat the words again & again , and soon become familiar with its meaning.

Today, children prefer to got to overseas for their education and for this reason it is necessary for the children to communicate in additional language so that they understand culture and behavior of people of other countries. There are also many private institutes have been set up in my country,for example, which provides foreign language courses to children and help them in learning foreign languages. But, this is unfortunate fact that in many developing countries, there are many schools which do not offer foreign language assistance to children and they have to go out to private institutes which charge them huge amount of fees.

Moreover, as many overseas Industries and Companies have established their call centers and back offices, many jobs in my countries requires an individual to be fluent at least in one foreign language in order to qualify job criteria. So this might justify that learning an foreign language is necessary.

In nutshell, i believe that learning an foreign language is important to gain more potential to reflect our capabilities in order to gain a secure future job, Also, as children is very creative at young age, which i considered to be the best time for them to learn a new language.
Today, children prefer to got go overseas for their education , and for this reason it is necessary for the children to communicate in an additional language so that they understand the culture and behavior of people of other countries. There are also many private institutes have been set up in my country,for example, which provide foreign language courses to children and help them in learning foreign languages. But, this is one unfortunate fact is that in many developing countries, there are many schools which do not offer foreign language assistance to children, and they have to go out to private institutes which charge them a huge amount of money .

Moreover, as many overseas Industries and Companies have established their call centers and back offices, many jobs in my countries requires an individual to be fluent at least in one foreign language in order to qualify job criteria. So this might justify support the assertion that learning an foreign language is necessary.

In nutshell, i believe that learning a foreign language is important to gain more potential to reflect demonstrate our capabilities in order to gain a secure future job. A lso, as children are very creative at young age, which I consider this to be the best time for them to learn a new language.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you agree to "Watching Television is bad for children"?