Agriculture development didn't solved the hunger problem over the world

nehs311014 2 / 3  

world hunger

In spite of the advantages made in agriculture, many people around the world still go hungry. Why is this the case? What can be done about this problem?

Answer:
Although the improvement have made in the techniques of agriculture, there are still lots of people facing huger around the world. This essay will discuss about the causes and the solutions of this issue.

There are several sound reasons to explain why agriculture progress does not help to alleviate the world hunger. One of the reasons is that people live in the environment with sufficient food usually take it for granted and forget there are still people in somewhere are deprived. Therefore, they tend to produce more wasted food which worsens the problem. Another is that people who live in poverty or suffer from wars may not be able to buy or have the access of food. For example, the documentary shows that poor in the USA do not have enough money to buy three meals a day, so they constantly face starvation.

There are possible measures can be taken by different group of people which may help to relieve the situation. Firstly, the governments should provide food or relief fund for the citizens who are in hunger. Secondly, international charities can raise fund all over the world and help those who are in need. Finally, it is important for the rich to be compassionate toward others and stop wasting precious food. After all, according to the statistic, the world food production is actually sufficient to provide everyone, so the problem was caused by us.

In conclusion, although world hunger is a growing concern in the world, it can be alleviated by proper approaches.

(254 words)
marian6591 2 / 1  
From my point of view, this essay has a great structure in terms of introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion. You are quite good writing the opening paragraph by paraphrased the question. As for body paragraphs, I think you have made several good points to note for your reader, you also provide an example. For the conclusion, you also made a quite good conclusion by writing for just one sentence and you used a variety of vocabularies.
anandshende - / 2  
When I was reading this essay I felt that the essay is divided into different parts. Reading an essay should feel like one whole thing. Please try to connect the paragraphs of the essay together. Start each essay with some connecting phrases or words such as (moreover, inspite of, Hence, in conclusion).
Kyleigh, this is a direct response essay because there are 2 questions being asked in the original prompt which are not based on yes or no response. When 2 direct questions are asked, you are expected to outline your discussion in the body of paragraphs by offering a single sentence response to each question. One sentence response for the "Why" and another for the "What" question. That brings the opening paraphrase paragraph to a total of 3 sentences. Here's a sample of how to approach the response paraphrase:

While there has been notable improvements in the field of agriculture, hunger is still an international problem. I believe that the reason for this is that people with enough access to food are wasteful. A possible solution to this problem is to better educate those with better food access about how to donate their excess food to those in need through various charities.

From there, you should take 2 response paragraphs to explain one reason for hunger and another paragraph for the explanation of your proposed solution, then a concluding paragraph. That is the more scoring consideration appropriate format for this essay.
OP nehs311014 2 / 3  
@marian6591
@anandshende
Thank for your advice.
Thank for your help!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Agriculture development didn't solved the hunger problem over the world