Agriculture water use in Africa, South East Asia and Central Asia - Cambridge IELTS

anhinherworld 1 / -  

water used for different purposes

Topic: The charts below show the percentage of water used for different purposes in six areas of the world.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

Task:
The given pie charts demonstrate the proportion of water which people in six areas in the world spend on various intentions. It can be seen from the charts that the rate of water in South America, Africa, Central Asia and South East Asia used for agriculture is higher than others.

The percentage of water used for agricultural use in Africa, South East Asia and Central Asia is significant higher than other usages, 84%, 81% and 88% respectively. By contrast, there is a sharp decrease in the rate of water which people spend on agriculture in North America and Europe. In North America, the rate of water spent on agricultural use is 39%, whereas that of Europe is 32%. In contrast, there is 71% of water that South American use for agriculture.

In terms of the proportion of water used for industrial and domestic use, there is a dramatic fall in Africa, South East Asia, Central Asia and South America. In Africa and South East Asia, that figure for industrial use is 7% and 5% respectively, meanwhile that of domestic use is 9% and 7%. South American and South East Asian use water for industry and domestic is slight higher than these two areas. The rate of water for industrial use in South American is 10%, whereas that of domestic use is 19%. In contrast, wated used for industry in South East Asia rated 12%, while the figure for domestic is 7%.

Can anybody tell me my band scores and please fix me some mistakes.
Rogerscup 5 / 8 1  
Hi,
where is the picture?
I think it is very important to write the good overview, so I will mention two particular trend in my overview in order to describe the details in each paragraph.

In paragraph 3, it would be better to write "The percentage of water used for agriculture in Africa...."

Home / Writing Feedback / Agriculture water use in Africa, South East Asia and Central Asia - Cambridge IELTS