Go Ahead, Make Up New Word! Summary Ted

Att98 5 / 7  
Lexicographer job is to write the words in a dictionary. Assignment to determine words are others too. Language is one part important of communicative. A group of people who decided to understand each other. Sometimes people do not have a reason to determine good and bad word. Sometimes people speak for grammar.

There are two types of grammar. There are already permanent grammar in the brain. And the person who is the native speaker or speakers who are proficient.

There are several ways to make a word in the English language. The first is to intergrated the two words commonly called combination. Furthermore, combining the words but there are some missing or commonly known shorten words.For example, "brunch" is an a bland of "breakfast" and "lunch". There are also other ways of making words by changing the function commonly called panning function. Another way to eliminate its extension and shortened slightly. The latter is, shorten the word by taking the words at the beginning in order to become a new word.

Everyone should make the words for this opportunity to express and convey messages and also as communication.
Huynh Anh 4 / 6 2  
Language is one part important one important part of communicative
septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello Att98! I will give you some opinions about your summary.

Paragraph 1:

Lexicographer is a job which to write a list of words in a dictionary, also to determine the word
Language is one part important part of communicativecommunication, which A group of people who decided to ...
... a reason to determine a good and a bad word.

Paragraph 2: Too short, try to make a better paragraph

There are two types of grammar which usually people do. Firstly, the grammar is already on their head which actually come from their brain. Secondly, the grammar comes from the native speaker who are already proficient with the word

(You have to search in Google about FANBOY which cannot put it in the first sentence)

Paragraph 3:

... the two words which commonly called as combination.
Furthermore, combiningthe combination of the words but there ...
Furthermore, the combination of the words has its drawback which is always some missing words or shorten words
There are also the other ways of (...) the function which commonly called panning function.

Paragraph 4: Too short, take a brief conclusion to make it longer.

Home / Writing Feedback / Go Ahead, Make Up New Word! Summary Ted