Aims and Objectives of a Business - is it the funds only?

Saputra Putra 23 / 10 6  
The purpose of businesses is to make money ad they should concentrate only on this. Do you agree or disagree ?

With concern to become a giant manufacturer, worldwide businesses compete to dominate their rivals. Obviously, this notion leads some proponents to promote that earning money should become their priority, but it is not always true. In my opinion, it is claimed corporate have a responsibility to ensure society life.

Supporters of this notion argue that this will result in a reduction in other types of outcome and thus solve the problems of financial. This is because a fund would make the cost of improving company decline, which will, they claim, lead to a decrease in supply. Also, if this means funding on people life so their rivals will leave them behind, then this take priority over saving money. Furthermore, it is believed by some company in the ambitious plan to expand their businesses, so if they have to restrain a fund, then this seems acceptable.

However, I do not believe these arguments stand up to humanity. The predominant reason is that it has been shown on numerous occasions by filming or video in border areas, remote areas or suburbs via human right groups that poverty and famine are suffered by inhabitants. With concern of this, other parties should play a prominent role including business in order to maintain human life. Late takes Google's company as a sample, 25 % from their annual income will use up for charity. Therefore, again, having to save money to company expand without concern for humanity is not an inappropriate argument.

To sum up, although some people argue saving fund for expanding the business is acceptable. I would argue there is sufficient evidence to prove that this not ethical, and, therefore, steps must be taken to fight on human life.
pikul 23 / 26 3  
LateLETS takes Google's company as a sample, 25 % fromOF their annual income will use up for charity. Therefore, again , having to save money to company expand without concern for humanity is not an inappropriate argument.i got your point but you have to pay more attention in your grammar because there is 2 verb thereSAVING MONEY IN ORDER TO EXPAND A COMPANY WITHOUT CONCERNING FOR HUMANITY IS INAPPROPRIATE ARGUMENT

Home / Writing Feedback / Aims and Objectives of a Business - is it the funds only?