How air circulation causes a waste of energy and heat in a house? Answer based on the diagram.

Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
The diagram below shows how heat is lost and energy wasted in a house because of air getting into and out of the house.
Summarise the information by reporting the main features and make comparisons where appropriate.

The diagram illustrates how air circulation causes a waste of energy and heat in a house. Overall, it is obviously seen that, air escapes the building via several slots in ceilings. Meanwhile the current flows inside the room through various means of household furniture.

Initially, the house is constructed into three main parts: the underside, the living center, and the upper side. In lower part, the artificial ventilation allows the air to enter the crawl space and the laundry room. However, the current is not able to fill a control room between those rooms, as it is an airtight room. Furthermore, the air leaks into the house by passing through both doorway and window in the living room, the electrical outlet in the bathroom, and the kitchen vent.

In contrary, the heat released out of the building throughout the ceilings, particularly the interstice of recessed lights and ventilation. There are also a plumbing stack and chimney laid vertically that become the way for energy to out. Also, the heat can pass away throughout the attic hatch in the upside.

NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Hi Ilmi, here are my suggested corrections for you.

The diagram illustrates how air circulation causes...

A brief description of the way heat is lost and energy wasted in a house due to the air movements is provided in the diagram. Overall, all of air leaking out comes from the attic's area, while air going into the house only passes through both the basement and the first floor. On the other hand, air displacement happens in nearly all parts of the house.
azmi23 17 / 28 3  
Hi! overall, i really enjoy reading it in how you describe it. so informative and also compact. just a few mistake that i'd like to comment

Meanwhile, (don't forget the comma) the current flows inside ...

... the underside, the living centercentre , and the upper side.
However, the current is not able to fill in a control room betwe....

In contrary, the heat is released out of the building ...
... stack and chimney laid vertically that become themake a way for energy to out.
Hary01 12 / 13 2  
Overall, it is obviously seen that, air escapes the building ...

... able to fill a control room betweenamong those rooms, as ...
Furthermore, the air leaks into the house by ...

... the interstice of recessed lights and ventilation.
... chimney laid vertically that become themake a way for energy to out.

Home / Writing Feedback / How air circulation causes a waste of energy and heat in a house? Answer based on the diagram.