The air leaking into the house in the first floor passes dryer vent, crawl space and windows

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Writing Task 1 page 35 cambridge 5.5-6.5

The diagram illustrates the circulation of air entrance and exit from a house which cause heat lost and energy wasted. Overall, it can be seen that, air getting into the house from the parts of house that connected to the outside. Meanwhile, the heat lost in the air through the ceiling to get out from the top part of the house.

The air leaking into the house in the first floor passes dryer vent, crawl space and windows above of washing machine. Crawl space between outdoor faucet and wall also the ways for the air entrance the house. In the second floor, the air getting into the house from electrical outlet, window, the crawl space at the door and from the kitchen fan vent.

The heat exit to the outside house because it is pushed by the air. The heat lost in the air through the some crawl spaces. The heat leave out the house from crawl spaces such as leaking from bathroom fan vent, plumbing stack vent, attic hatch and the crawl space between two rooms. Besides, there is energy wasted on recessed light.

ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
1st paragraph:
- The diagram illustrates the circulation of airair circulation that waft throughentrance and exit from a house which cause a heat lost and energy wasted.(I am a little bit confused about this one)

- Overall, it can be seen that, air gettingare blown into the house from theany parts of house ...
- Meanwhile, the heat lost in the air rise through the ceiling to getleak out from the topupper part of the house.

2nd paragraph:
- ... in the first floor passesthrough dryer vent, crawl space and windows above of washing machine.
- ... and wall also become the ways for the air entrance theto enter the house.
- In the second floor, the air gettingwafting into the house (...) space at the door, (comma is needed to be placed before "and" while you list the nouns) and from ...

As you can see Ajeng, mind the word choices. You need to know that not all essay use common vocabularies. You need to use a proper synonym to use a word by checking it first whether the words are collocated properly or not. Inappropriate collocation would be dangerous towards your score.

Hope this helps :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The air leaking into the house in the first floor passes dryer vent, crawl space and windows