IELTS;Air travel can only benefit the richest people in the world

shreyansh 4 / 8  
TOPIC: Air travel can only benefit the richest people in the world. Ordinary people can get no advantage with the development of air travel. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Aircraft is one of the greatest inventions of mankind. I disagree with the given statement that air travel can be beneficial to only affluent classes and common man is not able to have any pros with it. I state my view through following explanations.

Firstly, air couriers are the fastest ways of transferring information in the form of couriers, letters, gifts and goods between nations. For example, people are able to do online shopping from anywhere and irrespective of the location of sales location due to the facility of air travel courier.

Secondly, air travel has been becoming one of the medical emergency transportations since decades. Higher authorities are using air travel in any major accidents where emergency team can't have any access to rescue public.For example, air travel played a crucial role in saving lakhs of people in the major devastating floods occured recently India.

Thirdly, it is one of the defence divisions. This gives assurance to the public by giving safety in the form of protecting their region's airspace and controlling aircrafts as well.

Now-a-days, all kids of people are getting an opportunity to use these services as some airline services are charging low prices.

To summarize, I can say that rich people may use it as for their travel but it is useful in several ways to the common man.So , both are taking the advantage of it regardless of their economic status.

Please guys, help me in rectifying my errors. i a giving my ielts exam on 7th Sep.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
Your essay contains 236 words, while you must write at least 250 words. If you could not write an essay including more than 250 words, you cannot get a good score.

Aircraft is one of the greatest inventions of mankind. (it is better to write the thesis first and then give your opinion) I disagree with the given statement that air travel can be beneficial to only affluent classes and common manother peopleisare not able to have any pros with it. I state my view through following explanations.

Firstly, air couriers are the fastest ways of transferring information in the form of couriers, letters, gifts and goods between nations. For example,As a result, such development in navigation industry could enable people are able to do online shopping from anywhere and irrespective of the location of sales locationsdue to the facility of air travel courier .

Secondly, air travel has been becoming one of the medical emergency transportation(uncountable)modes since decades. Higher authorities are using air travel in any major accidents where emergency team can'tcannot have any access to rescue public.For example(do not repeat this phrase.) , air travel played a crucial role in saving lakhslots of people in the major devastating floods occurr ed recently in India.

Thirdly, it is one of the defense divisions. This gives assurance to the public by giving safety in the form of protecting their region's airspace and controlling aircrafts as well.

I could not get your ideas through the bold paragraphs. Make them clear. You do not need to bring lots of ideas in an essay, two ideas are enough, but support them perfectly.)

To summarize, I can say that rich (well-off, wealthy) people may use it("it" refers to what?) as for their travel but it is useful in several ways to the common man.So , both are taking the advantages of it regardless of their economic status.
OP shreyansh 4 / 8  
thank you so much for correcting the essay. how to write the thesis in the introduction? could you help me

Thanks ah_zafari.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
how to write the thesis in the introduction?

Simply reword the topic. In fact, thesis is what the essay is mainly revolving around.
introduction contains three parts: 1) Motivator: An attractive statement, giving some general information about the topic. 2) Thesis: Reword the topic, 3) Give your opinion

Hope this helps
Cheers,
Ahmad
Aircraft is one of the greatest inventions of mankind

Very good hook.

I disagree with the given statement that air travel can be beneficial to only affluent classes and common man is not able to have any pros with it.

....before stating your opnion, introduce the background if the argument. This is how it should go;
Hook - Background - Your position

I state my view through following explanations.

Thisvis not adding much value to your essay coz the reader anyway expects you to do it. Finish your intro with stating your position.
OP shreyansh 4 / 8  
thanks Ahmad and Dumi. i will follow your suggestions. these tips are very helpful in my exam.
gmad06 20 / 151 55  

In my opinion, talking about air cargo, couriers or shipment by air, are way too off from your topic. Keywords found in your prompt are air travel, rich people, ordinary people and development. Your should write about these words instead.

hope this helps...
OP shreyansh 4 / 8  
it will help gmad. I will try not to deviate from the topic.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS;Air travel can only benefit the richest people in the world