Writing Task 1 (US Airline satisfaction level) and Task 2 (The need of healthy meal to children)

ZiadRasyid24 10 / 15 3  
The chart and table below show customer satisfaction levels in the US with airline and aspects of air travel in 1999, 2000, and 2007.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart and table show the satisfaction level of passangers and aspect point of flying experience of airlines in the US in three year period (1999, 2000, and 2007).

The specific point of satisfaction experience passangers show that the most enjoyable services are flight attendants and gate agents with above 87 percent. While the schedule of flight show middle interest by around 75 percent. The mainly aspect that airlines should improve is the services point. Some facilities such seat and the prices show less satisfied between 47 and 65 percent. However all the aspect of satisfaction are increase by the year.

In the major of airlines satisfaction level show interest result. The percentage of satisfied level increase from 65 to 72 and dissatisfied level decrease from 32 to 24 in every year.

Overall, the satisfaction level of customer increase in all year both of the specific aspect and major airlines nations. However some specific aspect such services need some improvement
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  

You should make a paraphrase of question statement and avoid the same words
Here my suggestion
The bar chart shows level of passanger satisfaction and the table reveals aspect of flying experience of airlines in America over The three period, ...

I notice that you used word show for five times,therefore you should avoid repetition by put other words like explain, reveal, draw,present,
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Ziad,

- The chart and table show the satisfaction level of passangers and aspect point of ...
If you explain a different chart, it is better you describe it one by one. and you should paraphrase the question. do not use the same sentence as the question.

- The specific point of satisfaction experienceof thepassangerspassengers show
You should pay more attention in your tenses. Actually you should use simple past because all the data happened in the past.
It is better if you attach the graph so that the reader can help you to explain the graph better.
Hopefully it helps. Keep Writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task 1 (US Airline satisfaction level) and Task 2 (The need of healthy meal to children)