'I'm Algerian Computer Engineering student' Essay on myself for business communication skills course

MRami 1 / -  
i'm writing an essay about myself for business communication skills course and it has to be interesting for the reader so please help me with the editing and grammars.

Thank you very much

...

My name is "Mohammed Rami" Toutenane , I'm Algerian Computer Engineering student at JUST, I'd like to tell you a little about my background , interests , views on JUST and my goals.

I was born in Algeria from an Algerian father and Jordanian mother, I spent my first 10 years in a town called Douaouda which is famous for its green forest , yellow river and sandy beach.

In 2003 my parents decided to move to Jordan, as foreign kid it was hard for me to make new friends so my computer became my best friend Intel I was chosen to study at the Talented Student's School and that lead me to become the person I'm today.

I'm very interested about new technologies and how do they work, I spend most of my time learning about them, I also love to watch Japanese anime and Sci-fi movies.

In my opinion JUST is the best university in Jordan with its excellent academics and beautiful views but because I live in Amman I have to wake up at 5 am to arrive in time for business communication skills lecturer which is my favorite course this term because it shows me the best way to communicate with others personally and professionally and that will help a lot in the future to work and get in touch with different types of people.

By the end of this term I will finish my first year as computer engineer student and in five years I will have the necessary requirements to get my dream job in a large successful company as Google.

Life is full of surprises and there are lot of challenges and I believe there are still many things I have to learn but I will try to look to the positive side and try my best to be the best.
hypersis 7 / 24 7  

My major is computer engineering and currently, I am an freshman student. I hope to achieve the necessary requirements that will lead me to be hired in a big and successful company, like Google.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'I'm Algerian Computer Engineering student' Essay on myself for business communication skills course