WRITING TASK 1 IELTS, THE ALTERATION OF AREA IN BRADENBURG

NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
The two maps present the development of this urban planning between 1990 and 2010 in Bradenburg, alongside with mall and novel railway were built. Looking for the details, before being established, this site was many of trees and retirement home in the immediate surroundings of main street.

To begin, there are enormously developments regarding the transportation in this area. In 2010, the airport in northern of this city was built. Subsequently, the government added the railroads along the coastline with a huge manufactory in the west of railway station. In addition to this, a ferry port was reconstructed, adjacent to new railway station.

It was several the other business sector built in this city. In 2010, an enormously big supermarket could be seen in the south-east of the city and also the five major apartments in south of mall, alongside a new motorway and in the north-west of the city, nearby an artificial lake. In any case, the private house in northern-east of this city was built in the last year.

nda18 46 / 81 9  
hi kak, these are my thought towards your essay
Looking for the details, before being established, (...) trees and retirement home in the immediate ...
[ i think you should be careful using this term in your overview ]
[ is there a retirement home ?]
... developments regarding to the transportation in this area.

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 1 IELTS, THE ALTERATION OF AREA IN BRADENBURG