Some alterations that had been done at West Park Secondary School from 1950 to 2010

yuukinohan4 9 / 24 6  
The diagram shows the changes that have taken place at West Park Secondary School since its construction in 1950.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

list of changes in the school area

The pictures present some alterations that had been done at West Park Secondary School from 1950 to 2010. Overall, it can be seen that since its construction, the West Park has changed surrounding the school two times in which the last changes were to enlarge parking area, causing sports field and playground to be narrowed.

In 1980, places beside the school experienced refurbishment to be a part of school's areas. These areas initially stood some houses next to the school. On the opposite side of residence built farmland. However, housing estate was totally altered to be science block in the east, exactly compacted to the school building. In the left side of such building, car park took place and field transformed to be sports area.

In the next three decades, those school facilities got change anymore. There was car park that was broadened where sports field totally moved in front of school building, meaning that playground's area was getting narrow down. (161 words)

Nur, you misunderstood the illustrations that you were presented for the summary. The illustration provides information for changes to West Park Secondary School during specific years. It does not cover the years from 1950 - 2010. Therefore, the discussion you presented should have been a descriptive essay that dealt with each year changes provided in the drawing. That would be a paragraph each for 1950, 1980, and 2010. Discussing the changes to the area individually / per year shows a clear understanding of the prompt requirements and would have also offered you an increased TA, GRA, LR, plus C & C score. Without the proper discussion development, I don't think you can score higher than a 4 for this practice test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some alterations that had been done at West Park Secondary School from 1950 to 2010