Alternative source of renewable energy

ometslamet 1 / -  

green energy

Using alternative sources of energy are encouraged in a developing country, although fossil fuels are primary origin by others. This is because fount power more green for the environment and high efficiency.

To make the sphere becomes sanitary, some countries are using the supernumerary fountain of energies that could increase citizen healthy. I highly agree since alternative energy does not use dangerous additive materials. In 2018, Australia changes its energy sources from fossil fuels to wind energy, and it not only makes the local temperature more stable at 32oC in the summer season, but also reduces the carbon dioxide contained in the air. The number of gas emissions in the last years decreases from 300 ppm to 238 ppm, and it is in line with reduced number of respiratory diseases in Melbourne.

High efficiency is owned by alternative sources of energy that could increase student interest in conducting research on this energy. I really agree, since the number of power is increased, and its reduces energy conversion time. Perovskite photovoltaic that utilize solar energy was used in United State of America, which gives electrical energy for 200 houses. By combining with Dye Sintesize Solar Cell (DSSC) of carrot, increasing conversion point of energy power until 20%, saving on lithium-ion batteries that can survive more than 24 hours, resulting the energy can wear on the night that no sunlight.

To conclude, some countries that use alternative founts of energy are increase efficiency and making environment more clean compare to fossil fuels. Therefore, as teenagers must minimalize energy using by turn off the lamp if people does not use it.
It is difficult to assess the type of Task 2 essay the student is trying to write. The prompt ustatement and discussion paragraphs combine several prompts related to the topic. The actual topic and discussion format cannot be deduced because of the confusion regarding the true discussion basis. Exam takeus should never try to develop their own discussion focus for practice tests because they do not know how to format the questions properly.

All of the paragraphs do not provide clear and understandable presentations. The thought process of the writer is not in English. The vocabulary usage proves that. The student needs to develop both his conversational and witten English skills to fix that problem.

This current presentation cannot be reviewed properly because of the aforementioned problems. If the writer will use a proper prompt and post it here, I can review that essay instead.

Home / Writing Feedback / Alternative source of renewable energy