There are other alternative ways to understand the culture faster, than learning language

ajibboy 1 / -  
In global world, some people are engaged with other culture of a country. Therefore, to understand that tradition, they assume unless they speak the language while some people believe that learning culture of a country can be archive with other way.

To begin, the inhabitants who support learning a language mean learning its culture believe that language is the main gate to understand the culture of a country. This is because language would make easier when individuals want read the book or communicate with the native speaker. As the result, it can accelerate to know the culture of specific country side. For instance, when someone wants to learn about British culture they must be able to communicate with native citizen and understand each other.

In spite of that method, there are alternatives ways to learn the culture of a country easily rather than learning language. Firstly, learning cultures are able to achieve by reading the translated book written by an expert. A case in point is a book which describe about table manner of the other countries. So, people can understand specific information because it is written in their own language rather than just read the authentic book. In addition, culture documentary such as national geographic, is one of the best ways to learn other culture because communities can see and heard even feel like they are involved in the spot.

To sum up, although it is evident learning language mean learning culture of a country, I would argue there are other alternatives ways to understand the culture faster than learning language
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Javu, welcome to EF :)

Before rushing to my feedback, I would suggest that you need to give at least a single space / one enter for each paragraph. This can ease the reader to read and check the whole essay completely. Then, you also need to write the task prompt. I have no idea what your task prompt is. Different prompt/question has different way to answer. I think that you have already learned in the book about this. Anyway, let me just focus on your grammatical range and accuracy instead of the content because you didn't write any questions/prompts in this thread.

1st paragraph:
- In global world, some people are engaged with otherthe culture ofathe other countriescountry .
- Therefore, to understand that tradition, they assume unless they speak the language ...(Confusing structure. Even, I have no idea what this sentence even mean)

My suggestion is that, try to compose simple sentences perfectly first before coming to more complicated sentences. This could only leads to an essay with unclear focus and confusing structure. Besides, I have no idea about the prompt either. This makes me unable to give you a better insights on how to create an essay with such a prompt. According to IELTS writing band descriptors, if your errors dominate the whole essay, you can only reach 4 in grammatical range and accuracy part. This is what the criteria of band 4 in terms of grammatical range and accuracy looks like "some structures are accurate but errors predominate, and punctuation is often faulty" . Keep practicing, you need lots of practices to improve your writing skill. Good luck :)

Home / Writing Feedback / There are other alternative ways to understand the culture faster, than learning language