Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Although the Internet makes finding an information easy, sometimes it can not be 100% true.

salam97 3 / 4  

Internet and Communication Network Research

Internet is one of the most large networks in the world and awesome invention had know from a mankind. Internet makes us connected with other users in other spot in the world .In addition , it provides us the information which we need. However, it is thought by some people that Internet could be a perfect way to connected while there are other who think that it is not better to looking about data.In my opinion, although Internet has a several lack such as a manipulate information , modern era shows that the technology is one of the best way to connected with the others people.

Firstly,the Internet currently could be consider as the best tochononlgy to keep touch with family and friends.There are many apps in the Internet allow us to connect with the world as Skyp , Facebook and Instagram .For example, my father who travel abroad due to his job, because of the technology thankfully we don't feel about his far. Secondly, the invention of Internet made getting the information easy and fast. For instance,people can book a ticket of traveling through the net , also , it contain a lot of shops such us Amazon and Namshy which allows us to shopping from the home.Further more,we can learn about different places and cultures in the world by Internet without need to traveling.

By contrast, while research about information by Internet shortcut the time but it would be not a good place to getting data.In other words,using the Internet for looking about information is faster and easier than other tools , but although it could be contained mistake information. In 2014, New York Times reported that 75% of Information in Internet sites such as Wikipedia and Blog are not reliable .However, using the technology can be useful to getting knowledge as can be use to study, For example,My friend who has children that she can not get out home always. So, the technology today help her to complete her study through the net without need to getting out the home.

In conclusion,although of the some problem of the correct Information in the network , no one can doubt that Internet is helping us to get abundance data in short time .In my opinion , I think our era nowadays is era of development and speed which there are everyday new events and inventions that the Internet is became as important part of person's life to keep touch with the world.

Home / Writing Feedback / Although the Internet makes finding an information easy, sometimes it can not be 100% true.