although some works may be rewarding, social life has more influence on people

colin 23 / 48 15  
Independent Writing: Agree or disagree? Your job has more effect on your happiness than your social life does.

With the tempo of life accelerating, we have entered an era when happiness is a very difficult thing. While some people argue that working for jobs is the foundation of happiness, I think that participating in social activity, which is at the heart of people's life, is a more important source of happiness.

Firstly, happiness can be described as a sense of pleasure and enjoyment which is a direct result of social activities. Having someone accompany with, we feel better. For instance, we will be feeling romantic happiness when we are simply having a chat with our lovers just in a leisure place such as lake. Secondly, happiness can be a time when we are spending time with other people and that is why we will probably feel the stimulating, dynamic energy of life when we are hanging out with our friends in a night club, drinking and dancing. Another example is that the netizens are more likely to post articles in the social networking which includes Facebook, Google + and twitter, sharing news with friends rather than sole, as most of people prefer social activities.

The second reason is that too much works can result in mental burdens and health problems. From psychological perspective, many workaholics claim that they are always under time pressure, with feeling chronic stress and anxiety, not to mention the sleeplessness resulting from fatigue. Furthermore, some jobs are usually challenging with a high workload and there are work politics ranging from workplace frictions to moral hazard, which can exert pressure on employees.

However, we will feel a sense of satisfaction that is a contributing factor of happiness, if our achievements has been recognized by others. In reality, we are delighted and confident when we are being promoted. As become more successful in working, we will also feel a sense of happiness when we become financially free. With more money, we can therefore satisfy ourselves and help orphans and the people with disability who are in needy.

In conclusion, although some works may be rewarding, social life has more influence on people. Neither should we neglect the importance of social life, nor should we ignore the great impacts social activities produce.
Millin Gabani 10 / 22 1  
colin
The over all essay is good but this correction I feel necessary to replace this opening:

With this :

With the tempo of life accelerating, we have entered an era when happiness is a very difficult thing. While some people argue that working for jobs is the foundation of happiness, I personally feel that participating in social activity bring internal joy to people and thus is a more important source of happiness.

Home / Writing Feedback / although some works may be rewarding, social life has more influence on people