AMERICA DREAM - SUMMARY TED VIDEO

rian31 14 / 22  
for the last few years, 5 millions people have been living in this world. they all need for community and creativity to survive and then many of them in need of money to meet the needs of daily activity. In this country often a gap between rich and poor. It is in the causes of the poor are lazy to go to work, if compared to the rich women still work. Then the desire of children to pursue their ideals will be achieved with government policies like this and they deserve it such as free for education. Many people do not know about the advantages of association when the organization can make people's lives convenient because they can share about their daily lives and even in terms of the emotional soul. Then the most important thing is to establish the bonding in the family is important to connect and create great family.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Riandi.
Let me help you to finalize this summary.

Riandi, based on the grammar, you can handle that. However, this summary is quite messy. You make this summary unsystematically. Make sure what you write is what you mind. Following that, you have to explain the topic clearly before you move to another topic. Readers cannot get the point of your summary because you reviewed the topic widely. You are supposed to one topic. After that, you elucidate with supporting sentences. Please, meet may notes and deal with them.

GOOD LUCK

..., 5 millions people have been living ...
they all need for A community and creativity (...) many of them in need of money to meet the ...
In this country HAS often SHOWN a gap between rich and poor PEOPLE. It is in the causes of the ITS REASON IS BECAUSE THE poor PEOPLE are lazy to go to work...

Home / Writing Feedback / AMERICA DREAM - SUMMARY TED VIDEO