America is so vast that almost everything said about it is likely to be true...

haru_no_natsu 1 / -  
America is so vast that almost everything said about it is likely to be true, and the opposite is probably equally true.

Everyone consider America as a fabulous place, not only because of its climate , natural advantages, extensive internal waterways, and abundant natural resources, but also because of its freedom and equal opportunities.

Of course even in such a good place there are its own complexities.
For instance: America suffers from an epidemic of obesity, but the slim foods and diet industry is one of the fastest growing and most lucrative in the country. And this is just one example.

Visitors get their thumbprints taken when they enter America but it is estimated that as many as 17 million migrants from Latin America live and work in America illegally by just walking across long border with Mexico.

I think that James T. Farrell summed up in his quotation the intriguing complexity of the United States.
isai 12 / 111  
Greeting!

I have read your essay. Lack of explanation. Try to drill into great depther.
America suffers from an epidemic of obesity, but the slim foods and diet industry is one of are among the fastest growing and most lucrative in the country.

:-) Nice job here!! Can it be longer?

Thanks for the great work you did here, Doannga!

Home / Writing Feedback / America is so vast that almost everything said about it is likely to be true...