The amount of goods transported in the UK from 1974 to 2002 included road, water, rail, pipeline

tienphuoc287 1 / 1  

the way goods were transported in the uk

the graph compares the amount of good transported in the UK from 1974 to 2002 included road, water, rail, pipeline

Overall, it can be clearly seen that almost goods were transported by road and water than carried by rail and pipeline

According to the graph, in 1974, more than 70 tonnes of goods were transported by road and increased slightly to over 80 tonnes of goods in 1990. From 1990 to 1994, the amount of goods transported by road were dropped under 80 tonnes; however, it climbed significantly to near 100 tonnes of goods. The amount of goods were transported by water were gradual increased and reached over 60 tonnes, expect year 1998 which decreased to about 50 tonnes

The line of rail transportation were rocky. The use of rail system of carrying goods were reduced in years after, but then, it remained 40 tonnes of goods like 1974. Finally, goods transported by pipeline system were raise steadily to over 20 tonnes
phmixu27 - / 4  
the graph compares the amount of good the number of goods transported ... included including road, water, rail, pipeline (Explain: The amount of mass noun, the number of count noun, goods are a plural noun (count noun)

... seen that almost most goods were transported by two means of road and water more than carried by the other means

..., in 1974, (more than) above 70 tonnes ... by via road and ...
..., the amount of the number ofgoods transported by on road were dropped ...
The amount of the quantity of goods were was transported by water ships/ waterway system were gradual increased and reached at over 60 tonnes. expect By year 1998, which it decreased to ...

The use of rail system of carrying goods for good transportation were was reduced ...
... pipeline system were raise rose steadily ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The amount of goods transported in the UK from 1974 to 2002 included road, water, rail, pipeline