The amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women

orkhan 12 / 19  
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and
women of different employment status(.Ä°ELTS TASK)

This chart illustrates the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status in a typical week during 1998-1999.

From this point of view, the lowest amount belongs to employed full time men about 38 hours per week.In comparison with employed full time women , men can seperate much more leisure time for themselves around 49 hours per week.The category of unemployed and retired men leading in this chart by nearly 85 and 83 hours accordingly.Although unemployed and retired women behind lag from men,but they are leading in this chart by slight difference from each other,nearly by 77 and 75 hours per week properly.As shown in the chart, employed half time women have less leisure time around 40 hours per week compared with housewives nearly by 50 hours.

In conclusion,we can see appearently that employed full time men or women can not separate enough time for their personal life.Furthermore,the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men prevailed over women in all different employment status.

jenniferxx 3 / 9  
Furthermore,the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men prevailed over women in all different employment status.

My opinion:I think it is a little abrupt to put this sentence as a concluding sentence.

Home / Writing Feedback / The amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women