Writing Ielts - the amount of money spent on books in different countries from 1995 to 2005

Estelle133 2 / 5  

books purchased during the 10 years period

The given line graph provides information about how much paid for books in four distinct nations over a period of 10 years.

As can be seen from the graph, the number of paid for books in each place showed a significant change over the year. The quantity of money spent on books in Germany, Italy and Australia varied among them. The figure for Germany always accounted for the highest number in 2005.

Moving to 1995 and 2001, these number experience fluctuations. The number of fees spent on books both Australia and Germany were the same which slightly increased with the figure standing at 10 million dollars. The number of the price paid on books in France only as half part number' raise as these two countries. Whereas, the statistics of fee which was used to buy books in Italy altered. This line witnessed hit a low at 50 million dollars and reached a peak just by half of 10 million. From 1999 to 2001, the total of money spent on books in Australia reached a plateau at 40 million dollars. The opposite was true for the number of fees in France and Italy, which slow growth up. There was no change in the figure of money paid on books in Germany.

Over a period of 4 years, from 2001 to 2005, the quantity of price in Australia experience a constant increased by 30 million dollars, 3 times larger than 4 years ago. According to the money spent on books, over 95 million dollars was currently Germany by 2005, more than 1.5 times higher than in 2001. A gradual increase was seen in the figure of France and Italy.
alyssa2036 6 / 19 2  
@Estelle133
Hi there! I find your response good enough, and i can't seem to find an error. Maybe it would be useful if you attach a picture or a link to the picture (If possible) so that we can specifically suggest what to add based on the diagram.
OP Estelle133 2 / 5  
@alyssa2036
Thanks u so much. I will add some picture which can illustrate for next task.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Ielts - the amount of money spent on books in different countries from 1995 to 2005