Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Writing Task 1 - the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain

fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods

The bar chart shows the information about the amount of budget spent on fast food weekly, while the line graph illustrates the trends of expenses in junk food in the United Kingdom during two decades. Overall, people who earn high income dominated the expenditure of fast food with the exception of fish and chips In this case, except pizza, the consumption of fast food experienced an upward trend.

To begin, people who earn high salary often spent on hamburgers that showed at 40 percent, while other junk foods were only bought below 20 percent. Besides, 33 percent of people with moderate revenue, which twice as much as people with low salary bought hamburgers rather than other junk foods. However, for middle income people, fish & chips was the alternative for them who did not prefer hamburgers, with one by four percent funds.

In line graph, in the first decade, the expenditures of fish & chips and hamburger increased GRADUALLY, whereas pizza fell drastically from 300 to 200. Furthermore, pizza got intersect with fish and chips at 200 in 1980, while intersection between pizza and hamburger occurred at 200 in 1985. After those intersections among them, the fish and chips exceeded drastically TO 500 and hamburger just increased slightly to almost 300. In addition, pizza started to decrease gradually since 1980 and increased slightly after 1985

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task 1 - the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain