The amount of water use in 3 sector, and 2 different countries.

intiaiqbal92 13 / 13 2  
The graph provides information regarding water use generally from 1900 to 2000, is measured in thousand kmł, while the table compares utilizing of water in two developing country and is measured in mł in 2000.

In general, it is evident that in three different categorized : agriculture, industrial, and domestic show a parallel increase after a starting point in the first year of the period, and Brazil uses water more than Democratic Republic of Congo.

Referring to the data between 1900 and 2000, agriculture sector was the highest throughout in the period, rising from 500 kmł in 1900 to 3000 kmł in 2000. Then, there was a period of stability between industrial and domestic during 5 years, while industrial sector rose sharply to 1000. Similarly, domestic sector was a slow increase of approximately 1300 kmł in the end of period.

Turning to water consumption, Brazil has used more water than Congo due to overpopulation. Thus, Brazil has 176 people with irrigated land 26,500 kmł and each Brazilians have consumed water 359 mł in 2000. In contrast, every Congo's person only used 8 mł of water which Congo has irrigated land 100 mł and population 5.2 million.

AinunAlfatih 15 / 14 8  
some suggestions for your writing :

In order to make a good introduction, you should begin with one or two sentences which state the title of the graph and make sure that you put a time frame as that graph has time duration.

lets try this :

The line graph illustrates the information of worldwide water use in three different sectors from 1990 to 2000, while the table describes the data regarding to water consumption in Brazil and Congo in 2000.

At first glance it is clear that global water use in all of sectors had similar pattern which increased gradually over the whole periods, and Agriculture sector had the highest proportion among the other sectors. In another case, water consumption in Brazil was quite higher than Congo in proportional calculation.

Home / Writing Feedback / The amount of water use in 3 sector, and 2 different countries.