The analysis of a system that produces the electricity by wave-generator

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
The diagrams show a structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power.

A breakdown of the system regarding the electricity production by wave-generator is illustrated in the diagrams. As we can in the diagram, the equipment consists of the turbine, chamber, column and the cliff are needed as the main media of this process, while the wave as an essential component to produce the electricity based on two mechanical systems included the entering and the retreating movements.

Firstly (Picture A), the electricity is produced by the rotation of the turbine. In this process, the wave which entering the chamber will be directed to the mouth of the column through the inclined surface of the cliff. Thus, the wave can make the turbine keep spinning in electricity creation.

Secondly (Picture B), describes that the turbine with the same spin also can control the surf for retreating the chamber as the reverse force of water circulation which is aimed for obtaining the movements of the wave. Moreover, this system also purpose for keeping the stabilization of the electricity power product. (167 words)

septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello! I will give you some opinions about your essay.

As we can see in the diagram, the equipment consists of the turbine, chamber, column and the cliff(i think it is not one of parts of equipment)are needed as the main media of this process (I think it has same meaning)

You have a good explanation in your body paragraph 1 and 2 :)

..., the wave which is entering the chamber ...
... make the turbine keeps spinning in electricity creation.

Secondly (Picture B), it describes that the turbine ...
Moreover, this system also purposethe purpose of this system is for keeping ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The analysis of a system that produces the electricity by wave-generator