GRE ANALYTICAL-relationships can only develop after a CONFLICT

kethsaxena 2 / 5  
Issue:Some people believe that strong relationships can only develop after conflict and resolution gave enabled the partners to speak openly and trust deeply.Others believe that each conflict creates rifts in a relationship that can never be repaired, weakening its foundation.

Please rate the essay out of 6 and help me improve upon it!

Response

"A sanguine person sees the glass half full, rather than half empty!". It would be very convenient for anybody to identify the human's innate tendency to engulf themselves in conflicts as the primal cause of all the distress in their life. However, since it is nature that has deigned the edifice of conflicts in our lives then it may veritably have some purpose in our lives, which a lot of us may fail to embrace.

Conflicts occur because of entities at odds. If we want things to move forward to something fruitful, then we would want to to do away with these trivialities impeding us from coming to a consensus. However, if we wouldn't have any conflicts the it would be apparently difficult to identify these differences and things would stall and eventually fall apart due to the apathy that will creep into our minds.

Another interesting aspect of human proclivity is that, more often than not, is to not appreciate certain things in life until it is lost. "The grass on the other side always appears greener" and with conflicts sometimes de voiding people of some of the most intimate elements in life makes them realize the importance of what they have now lost!

Although conflicts is not a panacea for people to settle their differences and it is certainly not the only way people can come to accord. For example, sometimes it is easier for us to share our points of concern with our friends than anybody else. However other times, until there is some heated exchange of words things do not come to an understanding. However, the important thing is that we are eventually we are able to settle our differences, even though sometimes through certain difficult paths.

Thus I firmly believe in this cycle of incessant "construction and re-construction". This way we are always engaged in evolving our personalities and removing those barriers that obstruct us from creating a truly humane society!
loth 1 / 2  
this is a really interesting topic, I have experienced this before and for me things got better after conflict. I give you a 5! You can extend a little bit and give some examples."No one knows what they have until they loose it"

Home / Writing Feedback / GRE ANALYTICAL-relationships can only develop after a CONFLICT