GRE Analytical: Relationships can only develop after a CONFLICT

ffsfdasfa 1 / 1  
A conflict might be a reason to develop a relationship but it's not the only reason. People with similar interests and opinions are more likely to develop a new relationship as compared to those with conflicting nature.

We can start a relationship without indulging ourselves in a conflict. For example, if someone wants to be in a relationship, and looks for his match on online dating sites then he will be more inclined to meet a person with common interests. When two persons share same interest, they are more likely to start a relationship.

Sometimes a conflict can lead to a new relationship. For example, in an academic meeting you meet a person, who is not your friend, and you argue on some curriculum. Even if you both have contradictory opinions, you will listen to each other. By the end of discussion you realize that you were wrong but you admit that your peer has a clear grasp on the subject. You might think about meeting that person again, and you might plan about studying together and hence you realize that the discussion that started with a conflict ends with a friendship.

Emotions play a central role in our choice about being in a relationship. Our heart and curiosity of mind makes us to start a relationship with people who are different from us and have conflicting interests. On the other hand, people who are intolerant to other's opinions might easily get offended by a conflict and can never think about starting a relationship with a person who doesn't agree with them. Kids want to become friends with those, who don't fight with them or snatch their toys. Once they develop their friendship, they fight many times during play but still remain friends.

In conclusion, I believe that we can develop our relationship with others with or without any conflict. People are different and have different propensity about developing a new relationship. Not everyone start one's relationship with a conflict.
When two persons share same interest

When two people share same interests

. For example, in an academic meeting you meet a person, who is not your friend, and you argue on some curriculum.

... why not you give a more specific example;
For example, when you participate in an inter-school debate, you would certainly argue with your opponents that you do not know them in person. However, once the debate is over, you would become friendly with your opponents.
shenoooo 3 / 8 1  
Conclusion paragraph: I believe that we can develop our relationship with others with or without any conflict.

It could be better to be said " relationships with others can be developed with or without any conflicts.

It's just an opinion, if it wrong please share with me to learn. :)

Home / Writing Feedback / GRE Analytical: Relationships can only develop after a CONFLICT