The annual books expenditures in Germany, France, Italy and Austria from 1995 to 2005 (in million $)

angga93 42 / 74 20  
The line graph ilustrates the annual books expenditures in Germany, France, Italy and Austria from 1995 to 2005, and is measured in million US dollars. It can be seen that although all four countries had an upward trend in the amount of money spent on books, Germany and Italy showed a slight drop in a decade.

Austria and France seem to raise their books expenditures consistently over a ten-year period. For more detailed analysis, in 1995 Austria spent $30 for books, which was the least amount among the three other european countries. This amount steadily increased during four following years then it remains unchanged until 2001. Interestingly, in 2003 this county beated Italy in the amount of books expenditures because of a significant jump by $20 and this amount tended to rise until reach a peak at $70 in 2005. Meanwhile, France experienced a steadier upward trend, which showed a small increased of $20 in the end of the peroid.

Although Germany and Italy also spent much money on books in 2005 compared to the beginning, these countries saw a small drop. German tended to spend the highest amount of money on books. In the beginning, the amount stood at $80 and rose until 1999. However, it saw a fall by $5 in 2003 and rose again to $95. On the other hand, Italy experienced its small plunge in 1999 then the amount steadily increase to more than $60 in 2005.

Pey28 8 / 13 1  
Halo Mr. Angga!
:)

graph ilustratesillustrates the annual

which was the least amount among the three other europeanEuropeancountries

German has a good trends for this data, so it will better if you using this.

thank you
The line graph ilustrates ILLUSTRATES the annual books expenditures in Germany, France, Italy and Austria. THE ILLUSTRATION COVERS THE PERIOD from 1995 to 2005, and is measured in millionS OF US dollars. ... showed a slight drop in WITHIN THE a decade.

- Your overview was lacking one sentence to make it a completely rendered summary of the report. I just divided one sentence into two to fix that problem. Make sure to always provide the minimum 3 sentence requirement in the paragraphs in order to not affect your final score.

Austria and France seem to raised their books expenditures ... For a more detailed analysis, in 1995 Austria spent $30 MILLION (Always indicate the value of money. The reader will tend to forget even if you mentioned it before. The lack of monetary value means you are offering incomplete information). for books, which . THIS was the least amount SPENT among the three othereuropean European countries. ... increased during OVER THE four following years then it remains AND REMAINED unchanged until IN 2001. ... this county beated Italy in the amount of books expenditures ... jump by OF $20 MILLION and this amount tended to rise until reach WHICH ROSE TO a peak at OF $70 MILLION in 2005. ... which showed a small increased of $20 MILLION in the end of the peroid PERIOD.

Although Germany and Italy also spent much SUBSTANTIVE AMOUNTS OF money... GermanY tended ... the amount stood at $80 MILLION and rose until 1999.... saw a fall by OF $5 MILLION in 2003 and rose again to $95 MILLION LATER ON. On the other hand FINALLY, Italy experienced its A small plunge in 1999 ... steadily increaseD to more than $60 MILLION in 2005.

Home / Writing Feedback / The annual books expenditures in Germany, France, Italy and Austria from 1995 to 2005 (in million $)