Annual outlook of a bank.

cdkengkeng 1 / 1  

Annual outlook of a bank

Facing the future, The Bank will continue to deeply implement the national financial guidelines and policies, deeply integrate technology and business, and accelerate the pace of digital transformation. It will continue firmly focusing on its market positioning and customer needs, being dedicated to the services of small, medium-sized and micro enterprises, enhancing the construction of distinctive banking and cultivating inclusive finance, striving to build The Bank into a trans-regional distinctive modern boutique bank with international financial background.
Do not repeatedly refer to "The Bank" throughout the statement. Consider using other references in relation to the function of the bank. Reference such as financial instution and lenders may be used, depending upon the subject of the sentence. Not only will it remove the redundancy of the presentation, but it will also allow for the clear presentation of an additional banking facet in the presentation.

Based on the target accomplishments in the first sentence, a mention of a workable timeframe for the completion of these tasks would have added a much more hopeful tone to an otherwise monotone presentation that lacks any anticipatory elements. It fails to excite and interest the reader in its current form.
OP cdkengkeng 1 / 1  
Thank you so much for your correction. The reason why I repeat the phrase "The Bank" is that this is the last part of an introduction of a bank, and at the first paragraph I mentioned that I'll use the abbreviation "The Bank" for the name of the bank in the following parts. Besides, is there any statements that makes you feel confused or something wrong?

Home / Writing Feedback / Annual outlook of a bank.