TASK 1: Annual Total Passengers in Three Major Airports

nuni11 33 / 30 5  
A breakdown of the number of annual passenger of three major airports, John F. Kennedy, LaGuardia, and Newark, measured in millions from 1995 to 2000, a 5-year period, is presented in the bar chart. Overall, it is noticeable that LaGuardia airport is transcended other airports in the number of travelers despite a minor fluctuate of John F. Kennedy airport.

Moving to a more detailed analysis, initially, LaGuardia accounted for approximately 35 millions tourists and this number climbed perceptibly in the next four year at exactly 50 millions and reached a high of about 68 million passengers in 2000. Meanwhile for John F. Kennedy airport, the customers increased significantly and it jumped up in 1997 at more or less 50 millions, undertook the popularity of LaGuardia. Then, the following years witnessed slight fluctuation of John F. Kennedy airport.

Turning to Newark airport, in 1995, there were just around 15 millions people used Newark, far less than the other two airports. Interestingly, in the next couple years, the visitors swelled up to about 40 millions visitors and stayed virtually the same for the last years in the time frame.

dynaranjani 27 / 24 18  
..from 1995 to 2000, a 5-year period , It's better to say only one of them

..a minor fluctuate FLUCTUATION of IN THE John F. Kennedy airport FIGURE.

Moving to a more detailed analysis, initially, ... This is reductant, choose one of them

...in the next four yearS at..

..eached a high of AT about 68 million..

Please consider the use of MILLION. If you put after number, you should only write 'MILLION' WITHOUT S'

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1: Annual Total Passengers in Three Major Airports