The answer people gave about the extent to which they are satisfied with their lives

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
How satisfied are you with your live? and What would make you happinest?

The graph below and the chart on the next page show the answer people gave about the extent to which they are satisfied with their lives and what they think would make them happiness.

The graph provide information about stage where they feel satisfied across different age group and show about reasons that make people happy (health and money) along their ages until 75+. Overall, there was an upward trend of satisfied people however it fell in middle age. There is a positive correlation between happiness of health factor and along the ages.

Satisfied stages of male is higher than female in the young age, and both fell in 21-30 years old, at 5,2 after that it fell again to 5,0 in the middle age. However, the age of 41-50 old was the least, but both reached a peak in elder, at 5,6.

The second graph shows there was an upward trend of health need from above ten percent to 45% (15-24 until 65-74), and it peaked in 65-74 years old, and the next stage there was slight decrease at 42 percent. However, in young stage shown that money was the highest reason at 55% but it dropped sharply until 75+.

alvisphantom 2 / 2  
Hello, BadaFebriani
Here some suggestions for your writing
The graph provideshows information about stage (...) along their ages until 75+
I think you should use "Overall" in the last paragraph. It's more effective.
Satisfied stages of male isare higher than female ...
Both of them fell. You can not use both as a subject.
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
The graphgphs provide information about (...) that make people happy (health and money) along their ages until 75 + according to health and money.

Overall, there was an upward trend of satisfied people ...
This is bar chart which ages as a factor, not years that have continuity. so, there is not an upward trend, because it was a different information.

Home / Writing Feedback / The answer people gave about the extent to which they are satisfied with their lives