Antony Goldbloom, he is scientist who learned about machine. He rely to machine will change position of human. It can work like human, and substitute human's work. Furthermore, it can exceed human's abilities such as finish high volume task at little time. Although, actually machine hasn't been fully fulfill the human's work such as solve for strategic of company. On other hand, Antony believes that one day later machine will be changing human job. He has prediction in some years later, will invent some good technology in machine which more easily to solve enermous problem in many place in the world and is probably will happen in short time. In my opinion, perhaps machine be able to solve some problem in industry and many place, however human must more smart than machine, and is imposible machine be able solve all problem. In conclusion, human need machine, similiarly machine need human for work.
hello, some my remarks:
1. He rely to ... -> relies
2. .....fully fulfill .... -> fully fulfilled ....
3..... machine will be changing ..... -> will change
4. .........machine be able to solve ...........-> is
5. ..........however human must more smart than machine......... -> must be smart
6. .....human need .....-> needs
Have a nice day.
Hi Alfin, here's another one from my end.
- Antony Goldbloom,
he is a scientist who learned
- about machines .
- He rely
toon machines that will change or replace the positions of human.
- It can work like humans
, and, therefore, it can substitute human's work.
- finishing high volume task at little time.
actually machines hasn't been fully
the human's work
- such as
solve forcreating strategic ofapproach for the company . On other hand , Antony believes
later, machines will
be changingreplace humans in handling jobs .
- He has prediction
inthat some years later,
- we will be able to invent some
There you have it Alfin, as you can see,once again I left a few sentences for you to be able to practice your editing skills. I hope you develop your writing potential as you follow through the revisions and suggestions made to your essay.
Hi Alvin, what a good summary, but let me give several suggestions for you, perhaps useful for you.
1. ... in industry and manyplace, however human must more smart ... ----> if you want put however in the middle of the sentence, do not forget put ; and comma after however---> many place;however, human
2.he is a scientist who ...
actually machine has not fully fulfilled the human's work ...
3. He rely
toon machine will change position of human.---> collocation
more smart than machine---> smarter than
many place---> many places (add s)
some problem---> some problems (add s)
Those are my comments toward your writing
1. Please kindly attach the link of the article you summarized. it helps a lot to see the original article.
2. Please to pay attention to your spelling, you misspelled the word too many.
3. Please pay attention to a subject+verb agreement on your writing, singular and plural and the article.
4. you have to change your way of writing, it seems that you writing in speaking form. please, your formal sentence which consists of Subject + predicant and object.
He rely to machine will change position of human. It can work likehuman , and substitute human's work.
... finish high volume task at little time.
... hasn't been fully fulfill the human's work (...) strategic of company . Onanother hand , Antony believes that ...
... some good technology in machine which more easily to solve enermous problem in many places in the world and is probably ...
... some problem in industry and many place, however human must more smart than machine , and is ...
In conclusion, human need machine, similiarly machine needs ...