Between Apathy and Risk About Zika in Florida

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Many people in Florida are infected by Zika virus and 22 people get it from local bites. Actually, people should feel worry about the risk but most of them feel no need to be worried about it. Only 43 per cent of people feel afraid about the situation also afraid if it infect them. Person who feels worries is the Governor of florida Rick Scott. He thinks that this is a serious problem which they can not solve by themselves so they asking for help to CDC(Centers of Disease Control and Prevention) and FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency).

There are 380 cases in Florida and 60 people are pregnant women. For the normal people Zika will not give severe effect, only mild risk like have a flu and get a rash symptoms. But for pregnant women it can cause severe birth defect microcephaly ( a condition where the baby has smaller size of the head ) which also impact society. Government and CDC hope that people can battle together with them to solve this problem. People need to be aware of a topic which not only applies to them directly but also problem which relates to others.

Link : time/4447110/zika-virus-florida-rick-scott/?xid=homepage
mahdinurianto25 6 / 12  
Hello farida, It is nice to know person who has same interest in IELTS. Overall, I like your essay very much.

2nd paragraph:
... only mild risk like have a flu and get a rash symptoms.

I think that's all. Thank you very much. I hope we can learn IELTS by giving feed back each other :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Between Apathy and Risk About Zika in Florida