The appearance is very significant information about people's interest and sometimes their beliefs

mardian24 46 / 75  
Some people say that the clothes people wear are the most important indication of what they are like. Others, however, say that people should not be judged by the clothes they wear.

Clothes have developed in this modern era and they have been a fashion for many people. Appearance is very significant information about people's interest while sometimes it can be perception how people think about someone else. However, I think fashion is essential to predict people's life, but it is not absolutely true.

Various fashion styles that people have used in the century. From fashion, people know which clothes people like and it can be caused by financial condition. The rich usually wear luxury and branded product because they have much money to buy expensive clothes when the poor only wear standard clothes. Even they have same fashion mode, wealthy people certainly love higher class fashion than the poor. For instance, legislation council and farmer want to buy white t-shirt. And the result is so different in quality. Therefore, people's styles is indicate what they interest and it can be influenced by another factor.

Many reasons why people like trendy clothes or juts simple cothes happen today. It is hard to know that they are rich or not. For instance, Bill Gates always worn black long hand t-shirt while they published his product or had conference in from of people. It does not mean that he does not have enough money to buy expensive clothes. It is happen because he loves simple clothes. However, people should not underestimate people based on their fashion style, because sometimes it is opposite what we are thingking about.

All in all, people prefer to wear clothes that they like but it does not mean they are bad in financial. However, in my opinion, fashion is an art so it cannot be a tools for judging someone.
SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
Hello, Mr. Mardian :)
Let me give you some corrections :)

Here are few of my corrections for you :)

... like trendy clothes or juts simplecothes => clothes happen today.
..., Bill Gates always worn=> wore black long hand t-shirt ...
It is happen=> happening because he loves simple clothes.
... opposite what we are thingking=>thinking about.

... so it cannot bea tools =>tools for judging someone.

Keep Writing and Good Luck :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The appearance is very significant information about people's interest and sometimes their beliefs