Apple has announcement, that it will sell refurbish Iphone for the first time in nearly a decades.

alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
(Summary Article) Apple Has a New Way to Get a Cheaper Iphone

In 2016, As we know Apple, The Company which knowns as produced iphone, macbook, ipod, ipad. It has announcement will sell refurbish Iphone for the first time in nearly a decades. So, its costumers who want buy iphone but didn't enough money can buy and saving their money, because refurbish iphone will sold cheaper than new iphone. In fact, Apple never sold refurbished iPhones at retail since 2007. The company has sophisticated robot, it called Liam. The robot can systematically remove components in iPhone, then reused the good component to other units. Like brand-new iPhones, the refurbished handsets Apple is selling with new batteries and outer shells. So customer don't worry to buy refurbish iphone, because Apple also give one-year waranty for all customer who buy refurbish iphone
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
The robot can systematically remove components in iPhone, then reused the good component to other units.

how similar is that with"The company even has a sophisticated robot, named Liam, that can systematically remove components ..." i found in fortune.co...

also,

Like brand-new iPhones, the refurbished handsets ...

. for "Like brand-new iPhones, the refurbished handsets Apple is selling come with new batteries and outer shells. They also come with a one-year warranty" from the same article

at first, make sure that you paraphrase well!

overall, you are quite careful on singular/plural issue, however, there is a severe problem in sentence structure that impede communication.this also can be caused since you did not fully understand the sentence then rearrange its structure rather than properly paraphrase it.

In 2016, As we know Apple, The Company which knowns as produced... --> As we know, Apple which as the producer of Iphone, Macbook, Ipod, and Ipad, announced the plan to sell refurbish Iphone for the first time for this nearly a decade since it started.

the same problems like sentence structure, word formation issue, and punctuation are presented on whole of your summary. revise it. do not forget to only summarize article from the recommended sources
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi alfin, let me give you some comments

1. which knowns as producedproducer from iphone, macbook

2. It has announcementhad been announcedthatwillwould sell refurbish

3. So, itsthe costumers who want buy iphone

4. who want to buy iphone but didn't have enough money

Thank You
Keep Writing

Home / Writing Feedback / Apple has announcement, that it will sell refurbish Iphone for the first time in nearly a decades.