TOEFL essay - help / technology effects

Jue 6 / 9  
Please help me check the organization and language of this essay,thanks

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?With the help of technology,students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly.Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Technology is the only tool that constantly promote human society from the state of primitive to sophisticated,their appearance have one common purpose without consideration of the various function of them,that is to make our life easier. In this topic,I definitely believe that with the help of technology, students nowadays can get numerous information that related to their concerns at an unprecedented speed.In the next paragraphs,I will illustrate how technology changes the way people gaining information.

Take books as an example,in ancient times,all the books was finished by pure hand writing,if you are a christian and you want to have a piece of Holy Bible of your own,please make sure you are rich enough,why?you need to hire somebody to copy the whole book by hands,not only you should be abundant in money,but also you should have enough patience to wait for years for the completing of the book.So by providing this simple example we can clearly infer that book is so rare in the past,but book is the most common way to transmit knowledge,a lof of people can't achieve their ambitions because of the expensive of books.But with technology,we have printing press created in the 18 century which fundamentally unleash the power of books,the price and the time required to finish a book dramatically jumped,by this magic invention,people everywhere around the world can enjoy the readiness of reading books.

The second thing I want to talk about is internet,which is the grand product of technology in the 21 century,with internet you just can't imagine how fast information transmitted around the world,take google which is a search engine company for example,at first,you just need to enter what you want to know in the search bar,and lightly click on "search",within 1 second,hundreds of thousand entries will show up in front of you,and what you need to do is to check what is the information you want,It's purely amazing.

In conclusion,what I want to press is that there is nearly no bad effect of technology,the advent of technology is only increasing the effectiveness for people to get information,and it is especially true for people who want to get knowledge,like students for example.
besttermpaper - / 2  
take google which is a search engine company for example

It is too colloquial for academic writing. Use instead simply: For example, google...
OP Jue 6 / 9  
Yeah,thanks for your reply,but I'm not sure if it is really not good for using common objects as examples in essays,could you convince me further more?
krishnakant 1 / 4  
internet,which -> Use space after commas

internet, which is the grand an invincible product of technology of 21 century( or modern era), with internet you just can't imagine how fast quickly transmitted the information around the world. For example, google a search engine company,that has given us the opportunity to search and retrieve any information within friction of second. at first, you just need to enter what you want to know in the search bar,and lightly click on "search",within 1 second,hundreds of thousand entries will show up,

It's purely amazing.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL essay - help / technology effects