What is your approach to problem-solving, and how does it work for you?

mahshad 1 / -  
can you give me some feedback on my writing?

Question: What is your approach to problem-solving, and how does it work for you? Use specific details to support your response.

Ways to Tackle and Solve Problems

There are always two different types of behaviors when you face problems. First type is that becoming nervous and anxious and losing your temper. As a result, you become devastated and overwhelmed and problems beat you. Second type is keeping yourself calm, analyzing your problems, and searching for solutions. Finally, getting help from your family and friends to find an effective solution. Although all the time, I instantly become panic when encountering a problem, I belong to the latter type who try to be calm and find a solution by asking people or analyzing the situation.

As I said, when a serious problem emerges, I become panic at first. All people have a way to change their mood and relax again; my way is going to cafe, ordering a coffee and listening to music. I cannot recommend it to everyone, but it always works for me.

I passed a big step when I find myself again. After that, I try to analyze the situation to find out why this problem emerges. I believe finding the reason to cause a problem, is half of the solution. Moreover, I tried to find every single problem solving, which anyone can use to approach a problem, by searching on internet or reading tips books and so on. Maybe you think, searching for a solution for a personal problem is a useless and stupid way to approach, however, I strongly opposed it. There are always plenty of people who face your problems and their solutions to encounter it.

Finally, in my opinions, asking some advises from your family or best friends, who care enough about you and known your character, is the most effective way to approach a problem. You never become regret for sharing your problem with your friends and family. At least they can help you to handle your problem.

As a result, maybe others think, using of professional counselors is the best way to face a problem, however, in my point of view, staying calm and analyzing the situation and getting good tips from family or friends are the most effective way to deal with your problems.
nightmare2k - / 6 3  
There are always plenty of people who face your problems and their solutions to encounter it.

I think you should change to: "plenty of people face the same problems with you"

who care enough

They always care "enough". Remove it.

to deal with your problems

I think it is generally "the problem"

Your writings is good, though. One bad point here is that there are so much repetitions. Paraphrasing is the solution.
First, what is the purpose of this writing? It is good for us to know so that we could give you more task related feedbacks.

Although all the time, I instantly become panic when encountering a problem, I belong to the latter type who try to be calm and find a solution by asking people or analyzing the situation.

This needs a bit improvement in terms of clarity :)
Finally, in my opinionsopinion , asking somegetting advises from your family or best friends (no comma) who care enough about you and knownknow your character better, is the most effective way to approach a problem.

As I mentioned above, when I face a serious problem I begin to panic at first. However, like almost everybody, I too would have a way to calm down myself. It is that going to my favorite cafe and sip a cup of coffee while listening to the music. This method may not work with others, but it has effectively worked for me every time I had an issue.

Paraphrasing is the solution.

I too feel the same way. You write well, but pay attention to what nightmare2k points out.

Home / Writing Feedback / What is your approach to problem-solving, and how does it work for you?