Archaeology essay for my cousework

masyhudi 1 / -  
Archaeology is the study of man and his activities in the past based on archeological or heritage obtained systematically (Kasnowihardjo, 2001: 5). Heritage according to the Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 11 Year 2010 About the Cultural Heritage is cultural heritage is immaterial form of Objects of Cultural Heritage Buildings, Structures heritage, the heritage, and Cultural reserve on land or in water that needs to be preserved its existence because it has an important value for the history, science education, religion, and culture.

Archaeological studies can objectively reveal and explain the stages of culture in a particular region Trowulan and contiguity and acculturation with the surrounding regions. From then can reveal the elements of foreign culture that is absorbed and adapted to the culture, the enrichment of the art appears in waking, sculpture, decoration, technology. Evidence was seen on various types of artifacts, such as the design of temples, mosques, fortress, statues and temple or shrine. However, it should be noted that wholeness or completeness of Cultural Heritage is always experiencing reductions and changes both qualitatively and quantitatively, caused by vandalism society (theft, illegal excavations, restoration of the wild, and changes in land use). The gap between BPCB with surrounding communities which make problems now increasingly complex in East Java region as a whole. Vandalism is the basis for my goal to preserve the national culture.

In the thesis I want to develop the potential of the community to participate in the preservation of culture, with the Public Archaeological research community will get involved in the education and archaeological work. Community Archaeology is more widely used to describe the public education or programs that involve the broader community in archaeological research. Thus generally Archaeology Public can be interpreted as an approach to archeology which examines interest in archeology with the public on a reciprocal basis and these interactions can be either passive or active, active involvement can be interpreted form of community participation in archaeological activities for example peneitian and conservation activities, whereas the involvement of passive in the form of public visits to the archaeological site.
CollegeMe 7 / 19 3  
Archaeological studies can objectively reveal and explain the stages of culture in a particular region Trowulan and contiguity and acculturation with the surrounding region s. Not sure what you mean

Try rephrasing this. Other than that, it's decent

Home / Writing Feedback / Archaeology essay for my cousework