Arctic ice melt is killing birds and will leave caribou stranded

mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
The increasing loss of sea-ice whic caused by melting ice in Artics victimize the local ecosystems. Recently, artic se-ice is the second lowest sea-level during thi summer. Thus, species which ihabitant in sea-ice acquire the direct impact of this change, such as Ivory gulls.

Other species, Seabird and huge Zooplankton species will decline in warm climate. As concequences of melting ice will be seriously damage and Artic Animals will move to another island with well-climate. In canadian Islands, many animals also remain in citical ecosystems surounding. Sea-ice mak an genetic exchange which influence their productivity and diversity of these populations.

The connectivity among island declined and set to gain more worse condition in the near future, Jenkins said. Therefore, the animals there may become extinct. Lack of ice may also reduce the variety of the plants dooming them to become endangered. If we could not prevent or stant the sea-ice melting. It could not be easy to predict the future after this.
FirmanRomadhon20 9 / 15  
The increasing loss of sea-ice whicc (spelling) caused by ...
... lowest sea-level during this summer. Thus, species which inhabitant (spelling)in sea-ice acquire the direct ...
As concequencesconsequences of melting ice will be seriously ...
Sea-ice make an genetic exchange which influence ...
If we could not prevent or stantwhat is that ? (spelling) the sea-ice melting.

I think you have to pay attention to spelling.

Hope it will help
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
too many misspelling words.

The increasing loss of sea-ice whicH caused by melting ice in Artics victimizeS the local ecosystems [ singular/plural issue]

Recently,artic se-ice [misspelling that plausibly becomes a serious issue since it delivering unclear statement] is the second lowest sea-level during thiS summer. Thus, species which iNhabitantinOF /habitat is in sea-ice acquire ....

Other species , Seabird and huge Zooplankton species [redundancy] population will decline in warm climate. As A concequences[comma]ofmelting ice melting will be seriously damageD the environmentandwhileArctic Animals will move to ...

... many animals also remain incRitical ecosystems surounding .

Sea-ice mak an genetic exchange which influence their productivity and diversity of these populations.

sea-ice genetic variation influences population productivity and diversity

... or stant the sea-ice melting. It[need comma] could not be easy to ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Arctic ice melt is killing birds and will leave caribou stranded