IELTS: Areas where Computer are more important & where Teachers are more important

ldlsky03 8 / 16 2  
Computers are increasingly used in education. In which areas do you think are computers more important and in which areas are teachers more important?

These days, the amount of people using computer is increasingly overwhelming, which is justified by the benefits of this technology device brings to our lives. It is evident that this device plays a crucial role in term of education in some aspects, though, the place of teachers still remain their importance in others areas. In this essays, I will analyze both the effective role of teachers as well as computers on the field of education.

This is undeniable fact that in education, computer is being used as a tool that provide people many useful functions. For example, in earlier time, people entailed long - hour staying in the library for researching and learning, though, nowadays, it is simply dealt by the click of a button which can access to a variety of valuable material. Also, contacting with friends through computers by using Internet is not only fast but also a cheap way to trading and talking about studying material. Moreover, school's council can easily contact with their students by posting news or important notices in their official website.

On the other hand, the important presence of teacher in some areas of education is impossible to replace by any machine including computers. Having been taught by a human being, students have a tendency to be more concentrate on the material and respectful. Also, teachers, who spend their time to interact and instruct to students, are easily to realize each students' deficiencies and their capacities to design the suitable instructions as well as encourage and provide them many useful advice.

To conclude, both using computers and being taught by teachers have their own essential contributions in term of education, which by no means can be replaced. Hence, only when controlled balance between two methods, can the field of education develop perfectly.

Thanks for reading.
ngopolly2002 1 / 1  
These days, the amount of people using computer is increasingly overwhelming, which is justified by the benefits of this technology device bringing to our lives.

that provides people with many useful functions
OP ldlsky03 8 / 16 2  
ngopolly2002:

Sorry but I don't get what you mean :/. Can you fix my sentences more details?
It is evident that this device plays a crucial role in term of education in some aspects, though, the place of teachers still remain their importance in others areas

It is evident that this device plays a crucial role in their educational activities providing them with a vast knowledge on various subjects. However, still the majority of people rely on traditional classroom method as their primary source for educating themselves where the teachers play an important role in guiding them to enhance their knowledge.
shimshel 3 / 5 2  
but also a cheap way to trading and talking about studying material

way OF trading and talking/way TO trade and talk

contacting with friends

contacting friends/communicating with friends

instruct to students

instruct students
I would write it that way, hope it helps)
gmad06 20 / 151 55  
ldlsky03:

I noticed several grammatical errors but I want to give more emphasis on the task and your ideas.
You skipped the first task on your prompt which is "Why are computers increasingly used in education?"
For this prompt, I advise you to have a five paragraph essay, the content of each prompt are outlined.

1)your thesis and a background idea about it.
2)talk about why or how are computers increasingly used in education
3)in what aspects do computers have a greater edge against teachers
4)in what aspects do teachers have a greater edge against computers <--you got this on your 3rd paragraph
5)summary/conclusion

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Areas where Computer are more important & where Teachers are more important