It is argued that parents ought to be heavily punished for letting their offspring to be fat

Felix Dang 1 / -  
Parents of obese children should be punished for making them fat.

Do you agree or disagree?

It is argued that parents ought to be heavily punished for prompting their offspring to be fat. This essay totally agrees with this statement. It is due to the fact that without parents' regulation in diet, obesity will occur in children, causing health issues in them and also prompting them to be obsessed with their appearance.

Children being overweight is a consequence caused by parents' lack of control over their diet, and this will lead to many health problems happening to their body. To be more detailed, having too much fat than average may restrict their movement, resulting in lack of exercise. Therefore, children will get fatter and fatter until more serious illnesses occur. A dangerous and well-known of them could be Hyperlipidemia which is when a substantial amount of fat becomes a blockage in the artery. Patients with this disease may possess a high chance of stroke, heart attack and sometimes, the need for amputation would be the worst.

Another noticeable consequence would be the shame about appearance that obese children have to undergo. It is obvious that having a round and corpulent shape is unpleasant and can sometimes bring trauma to the young patients. They may start to close themselves from the world, reduce the time to socialize and get stuck in this circumstance for a long period. Overtime, children who are traumatic may develop with a low self-esteem and it would be extremely hard to recover.

To conclude, I believe that parents have to receive punishment for prompting their offspring's obese since health problems and shame about appearance may drag their children out of their bright future unless parents attempt to regulate their children diet.
The first reasoning paragraph is obviously researched and does not meet the public knowledge or personal insight into the topic. The examiner will identify this entry as such and not include it in the scoring consideration. Provided that the student will have access to exterior sites at the testing center which, he won't. The exam taker must be capable of logic and reasoning as a part of the C + C requirements. These 2 aspects do not require research. Personal observations will do.

The writer fails to prove that obesity is the fault of the parents. There are no references to the action of the parents that can cause this. Evidence should be provided in relation to the parents decision making with regards to any of the following: food intake, choices, and lifestyle. The general reference used fails to consider genetics and congenital illnesses that do not relate to unhealthy lifestyle choices or parental neglect.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is argued that parents ought to be heavily punished for letting their offspring to be fat