It is often argued that punishment should be imposed according to the crime type

Ali20 8 / 14 2  

Fixed Punishment for Each Type of Crime (IELTS TASK 2)

Some people believe that there should be a fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.

It is often argued that punishment which will be given to criminalists should be considered by the crime type, yet others believe that it would be better if the judges investigate aspects of surrounding and aims of doers. Meanwhile, the former claim it is the precise method for fairness, I think by tracking criminalist track records it will give wiser penalty.

First of all, many scientists from law department believe in order to build a fair situation it needs to create the permanent punishment of kinds of crime activities. Taking for example the punishment will be given differently between people who commit violence and those who corrupt the government budgets. The latter will obtain light conviction from judges, while the latter get heavier and stay longer in prison as it prejudices many members of society. Thus, classifying the quality of criminal activities prior to giving punishment is believed as the holistic way to decide a type of penalty.

On the other hand, some experts who concert on humanity issue refuse the previous notion because it is inadequate to rise fairness. It will better if the judges to see the aims of activities as well as the situation which involved. Several months ago a prominent newspaper in my town had reported there were criminal doer who had similar activities took phones in mall, but final decision was difference, one of them given small time to stay in prison as the motivation to buy medicine of his son whom had illness

To sum up, fixed penalty has purpose to give fairly effect without discrimination. Meanwhile, considering the background of motive will give appropriate penance.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@Ali20
Hello. Thank you for your consistent appearance on the forum. We hope that you have been learning throughout your stay here. I'll be here once more to give you feedback.

Firstly, I appreciate the directness of the first paragraph. It was quite clear what you were trying to reiterate, and this surely made it easier to digest the rest of your writing. Keep this up. What I do recommend is trying to omit portions of the text that only add weight without adding anything substantive. If we take a look at the first paragraph, for example, you were using terms such as I think that are not really indicative of anything concrete in your writing.

Furthermore, the rest of the writing needs a little bit more work and tampering as well in this regard. If you take a look at the second paragraph, it was quite vivid that you did not properly have any distinguishable characterization that would have made your writing stand out. You were creating lengthy sentences that did not mesh well with the writing. Work on this a bit more, and I'm certain you'll be doing splendid in no time.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is often argued that punishment should be imposed according to the crime type