Writing Task 2: the argument of spending money in art, education or health

mita23 34 / 37 3  
Many countries spend a lot of money in art. Some people think investment in art is necessary, but others say money is better spent on improving health and education. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

There are many kinds of developments which occur today. A huge amount of money is expended in art by the government in many countries, yet the opponents argue that it is more important if council spend expenditure for improving education service and quality of health care. In my opinion, investing money either for art or for school and hospital are important.

Those who support spending money in art believe it is valuable for some reasons. Firstly, this has capability of providing the entertainment for citizens because everyone needs pleasure, such as music perform, painting exhibition and dance attraction. Secondly, it is common to see the art expo in order to impress tourists. Consequently, it will bring many benefits for region, such as becoming famous centuries with rich art, getting income, creating new job which is related to art activities for its people. In all, this can occur because of expending money for showing the impressive art fair.

Meanwhile, it is also essential to spend the money for education and health service. By making better facilities at school, students' spirit can be ignited to study harder and give more attention to their teacher. In addition, they will feel comfortable and later, those are able to influence the pupils' interest to get high achievement at school. In other words, the high quality of education for creating brilliant generation can be obtained by this way. Besides, with regard to improving health service, it will bring enormous positive effects for people. Patient can be treated well because of sophisticated facilities, proper treatment and skillful doctor in the hospital. Therefore, many lives can be saved and the death rate can be reduced.

To sum up, although majority of people think disbursing money in art is important and the others argue the money should be expended for education and health quality, I would argue that both opinion are crucial for human's life based on the advantages that people can gain from these occasions. It is imperative for schools and hospitals should be the most primary sector.
Peter_Tim - / 9  
Health is the most important thing in every human being. Investing in quality health care is the first priority a government of any country should consider. Education on the other hand is equally important in every nation. Education is basically the foundation of development and economy boost.

Arts is a diverse range of human activities in creating visual, performing artworks or technical skills. Arts are largely influenced by talents and obeys.

Despite a large percentage of young people being educated in most countries, securing a formal job is still a challenge. Most graduates are nowadays turning arts and talents to money making activities and ideas. Arts have transformed from being talents and obeys influenced activities to job and business creations. To encourage, motivate and enable young people who are making a living from arts, government should largely invest in arts as well.

Therefore art, education and health are essential in any given country and they all need attention and funds allocation.
martinessays - / 4 2  
Expenditures in arts and in the improvement of education and health facilities are important for any economy. Art is one of the disciplines taught in schools around the world. On the other hand, schools need facilities to train people who create arts. Arts are an important way of preserving a society's culture. Schools are important as well because they help a society increase its stock of skilled labor which is necessary for development. Finally, health facilities are needed to maintain a healthy working population. It is, therefore, clear that expenditures in art and expenditures in schools and hospital are all important for any country. However, it is important to strike a balance between the most important sector.

Depending on a country's needs more resources can be channelled to the either hospitals and schools or to arts. A country with a lesser number of skilled labor can invest more in schools to which will lead to a larger number of skilled workers including health workers. Such a country would also need to invest in hospitals to improve the health of the population. In a country that has achieved complete literacy and has adequate hospital and education can invest more in arts to nature talents in creative arts, promote its cultural identity and patriotism.

A country will spend more on arts or in education and health depending on its unique needs. However, priority should be given to education and health sectors where development in education and health is not adequate.
Linda91 30 / 40 3  
... either for art or for school and hospital are IS important.........

Those who support spending money in art believe THAT it is valuable for some reasons........

the others argue THAT the money should be expended invested for education and health ...
putri22 33 / 33 5  
hi mita, i think you did good. but there are few corrections that i will give you. i hope it can help..

There are many kinds of developments which occur today.

In my opinion, investing money either for art or for school and hospital areis important.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task 2: the argument of spending money in art, education or health